Sign in to follow this  
PokemonAura

[ÄURA] Pokemon Aura - August AND September Team Tournament winners!- 2peat edition

Just now, fredrichnietze said:

dont be a uguu to my teamates on our team thread over broken english. he does his best and we rather have his broken english then nothing. and this is our thread so if you dont like it you dont have to be here.

Keep calm freddy. Did you know I worked as a teacher for a few years? Whenever I see people in need of some educations, I can't resist trying to help. Whether or not you want to be educated is up to you, but I'm always here to teach you the difference between "than" and "then" and other commonly misused terms.

1 minute ago, Moetal said:

Keep calm freddy. Did you know I worked as a teacher for a few years? Whenever I see people in need of some educations, I can't resist trying to help. Whether or not you want to be educated is up to you, but I'm always here to teach you the difference between "than" and "then" and other commonly misused terms.

arent you like 10 years old?

1491483765-la-chancla.png

20 minutes ago, Moetal said:

Did you know I worked as a teacher for a few years? 

if u was my teacher i would do to many jokes some years agoo... i just made mad english and religion teacher lol

13 minutes ago, DarylDixon said:

if u was my teacher i would do to many jokes some years agoo... i just made mad english and religion teacher lol

I can still be your teacher. I can change your ways. Do you believe you can change?

1 minute ago, Moetal said:

I can still be your teacher. I can change your ways. Do you believe you can change?

i prefer google translator than you too if translator is shit.

3 minutes ago, DarylDixon said:

i prefer google translator than you too if translator is shit.

Let's start with capitalizations. Please capitalize the first letter for each sentence.

8 minutes ago, Moetal said:

Let's start with capitalizations. Please capitalize the first letter for each sentence.

pay me first

Edited by DarylDixon

Just now, DarylDixon said:

pay me first

Please try again. Please write "Pay me first."

1 minute ago, DarylDixon said:

Come on Daryl, I know you can do it. Please write "Pay me first."

18 minutes ago, DarylDixon said:

moemoe gave up jaja

Sorry I was driving home. I realize I was not very clear in my instructions. Please capitalize the first letter of the first word of each of your sentence.

Please rewrite

"Moemoe gave up jajaja."

Just now, Moetal said:

Sorry I was driving home. I realize I was not very clear in my instructions. Please capitalize the first letter of the first word of each of your sentence.

Please rewrite

"Moemoe gave up jajaja."

20 minutes ago, DarylDixon said:

moemoe gave up jaja

2 minutes ago, DarylDixon said:

You see, capitalizations are very important.

Capitalization is the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" and "helping your uncle jack off a horse."

Please write "Moemoe gave up jajaja." 

Edited by Moetal

i Dont use capitalization with memes guys

2 minutes ago, Moetal said:

You see, capitalization are very important.

Capitalization is the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" and "helping your uncle jack off a horse."

Please write "Moemoe gave up jajaja." 

mOemoe gave upjajaja,

Just now, DarylDixon said:

i Dont use capitalization with memes guys

mOemoe gave upjajaja,

Very good try. A little bit more and you would have gotten it! Try one more time Daryl.

Just now, Moetal said:

Very good try. A little bit more and you would have gotten it! Try one more time Daryl.

sorry i have the cap broken

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.