Sign in to follow this  
PokemonAura

[ÄURA] Pokemon Aura - August AND September Team Tournament winners!- 2peat edition

10 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

f78d5fb473c0db59759fa857e03c6c01.png

I feel bad about myself

Reveal hidden contents

even though last, like, 1000 hours are beaten while afk at work

that's not okay

Just now, Rigamorty said:

that's not okay

11 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

I feel bad about myself

1 hour ago, RysPicz said:

f78d5fb473c0db59759fa857e03c6c01.png

I feel bad about myself

Hide contents

even though last, like, 1000 hours are beaten while afk at work

Draekyn 2.0

No life?

9 minutes ago, Perreh said:

b7I82Dm.pngueRJilY.png

Yeah idk what to say, I am impressed

Most of this was afk but yeah, sitting in game for a year out of 4 years of playing is nothing to be proud of

freds random fact of the day

there is a robot lawyer named "donotpay". it mostly deals with parking tickets and has gotten over 100k tickets dropped in it's lifespan so far, but has branched out into various other legal things like eviction and helping the homeless. it was made by a teen hacker and it's kinda amazing. just a basic chat bot with access to a large amount of law books and some simple logic and it can navigate the law for free for anyone in the US or UK. it is limited in what it can do as it can only deal with the legal situations it has been programmed for, but this is important not for what it is or has done or can do, but as a sign of what is coming. the law is pretty straight forward, you are in situation X and here are your options. the bot auto fills the paper work and you are ready to go. lawyers will still be needed in court but legal advice for the masses will someday be a bot. medical advice will likely go the same, as will many other fields. one bot with a a single bulky server and a good internet connection with some advertisements on the side could serve the entire world for free and make a very decent profit on ad money. a csgo bot could watch a game you play and tell you what you did wrong in detail and how you could improve your game. a car bot could listen to your cars symptoms ask a few questions and tell you what is the problem and how to fix it. w landscaping bot could look at pictures of your yard and show you images of things you could do to remodel it and quotes for prices and break downs of materials and how to's. robots in factory's and are going to take jobs but for most things it will be a AI in a computer form a remote location servicing a large area. we're looking at around 30% of the world becoming unemployed in the next 5-10 years. 

tldr robots are taking @Gunthug job

Image result for they are taking our jobs meme

Edited by fredrichnietze

the avg speeding ticket is about 5-10 miles/km over the limit. car speedometers are imperfect as they have to be calibrated and over time they can be a little off. generally about 5 miles +/- or so. the speed guns the police use also have to be calibrated and are much more likely to be off. they are generally calibrated once every 1-5 years and every brand advertises at least 5 miles +/- the readout, although they have hilariously been recorded being more off like reading a turtle going 60/hour. what this means is you can request to see the calibration report of the speed gun that the cop used the day you got your ticket, and if it wasnt calibrated that day then because of the possibility of failure of both the gun and your own speedometer you can get off on most tickets. the exception being when the ticket is for going 40 over and it's more likely that you were speeding even if the gun is off.

semi related to last fact.

28 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

the avg speeding ticket is about 5-10 miles/km over the limit. car speedometers are imperfect as they have to be calibrated and over time they can be a little off. generally about 5 miles +/- or so. the speed guns the police use also have to be calibrated and are much more likely to be off. they are generally calibrated once every 1-5 years and every brand advertises at least 5 miles +/- the readout, although they have hilariously been recorded being more off like reading a turtle going 60/hour. what this means is you can request to see the calibration report of the speed gun that the cop used the day you got your ticket, and if it wasnt calibrated that day then because of the possibility of failure of both the gun and your own speedometer you can get off on most tickets. the exception being when the ticket is for going 40 over and it's more likely that you were speeding even if the gun is off.

semi related to last fact.

Sadly that technology is outdated here, we use cameras to detect speed. Not some sorry ass cop forced to stand behind a billboard reading speeds of people.

15 minutes ago, YettoDie said:

Sadly that technology is outdated here, we use cameras to detect speed. Not some sorry ass cop forced to stand behind a billboard reading speeds of people.

it's the same technology. the cameras have lasers attached that measure distance of an object over and over while it moves and adds the numbers together with the time. and it has the same flaw with calibration. the lasers can measure incorrectly and their can be lag which if not adjusted for can cause the calculated speed to be incorrect. point is, you can still fight it and win in court.

Just now, RysPicz said:

> 1400s

Pls

i don't play alot showdown lol and everytime i get 1300-1400 points i get trash teams too

5 minutes ago, DarylDixon said:

i don't play alot showdown lol and everytime i get 1300-1400 points i get trash teams too

Uwot. I get to 1600s in a very short timespan, usually with a clean streak too.

Ur just bad drug. xdddddddddddd

Just now, RysPicz said:

Uwot. I get to 1600s in a very short timespan, usually with a clean streak too.

Ur just bad drug. xdddddddddddd

yeah win match with wormadams corsolas beautifly dustox....

24 minutes ago, DarylDixon said:

yeah win match with wormadams corsolas beautifly dustox....

gbwead would win with Corsola

19 minutes ago, DarylDixon said:

Mesprit to a Uxie: Wanna Do a photo?

Uxie to Mesprit: Nah, i don't want thank you.

Mesprit to Uxie: Why not?

Uxie to Mesprit: Because No.

Mesprit to Uxie: But take let me Azelfie with you...

xdddddddddddddddd @RysPicz @Bearminator

this is why you play in psl and suneet doesn't

27 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

this is why you play in psl and suneet doesn't

yeye totally easy to put me into the lineup when I was away half the time on holidays

5 hours ago, DarylDixon said:

Mesprit to Uxie: But take let me Azelfie with you...

xdddddddddddddddd @RysPicz @Bearminator

Great job butchering the punchline with broken English. Lay off the Weedles, drug.

15 minutes ago, Moetal said:

Great job butchering the punchline with broken English. Lay off the Weedles, drug.

dont be a uguu to my teamates on our team thread over broken english. he does his best and we rather have his broken english then nothing. and this is our thread so if you dont like it you dont have to be here.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.