Sign in to follow this  
PokemonAura

[ÄURA] Pokemon Aura - August AND September Team Tournament winners!- 2peat edition

2 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

My guppies used to eat their babies all the time. So fuck you moe.

Fuck you too for not reading carefully. I clearly wrote "fishes in the wild". Also, see my previous trivia.

When you put baby fishes in a tiny little tank and give them little or no hiding spots, they're going to end up as food for the bigger fishes more or less. Fuck you for not giving those babies a chance in life. You're a bad fish keeper.

Edited by Moetal

1 minute ago, Moetal said:

Fuck you too for not reading carefully. I clearly wrote "fishes in the wild". Also, see my previous trivia.

When you put baby fishes in a tiny little tank and give them little or no hiding spots, they're going to end up as food for the bigger fishes more or less. Fuck you for not giving those babies a chance in life. You're a bad fish keeper.

What about my Minnows that started attacking and eating one another?

2 minutes ago, notmudkip0 said:

What about my Minnows that started attacking and eating one another?

Again, "in the wild" are the keywords here. In the wild, fishes generally won't go after their young or their own species unless they are competing for mates/resources/territory - even in those cases, fatality rates are usually very low as the weaker fish will hide or retreat. However, when nothing else "distracts" them (like how you kept minnows or just a couple of fishes together in a small little aquarium), you've essentially doomed the weaker fish since they have little places to run or hide to. They get attacked till they either just die to injuries, or stressed to death.

Moemoe trivia of the day: More god damn fish facts

Contrary to what most believes, most fishes don't get lonely nor do they require companions. While it is true there are some species of fish that requires companions (mostly shoaling and schooling fishes, such as Neon Tetras), majority of species can and prefer to live a perfectly long and happy life in solitude.

For example, the Siamese Fighting Fish aka Betta and Rainbow Shark both show extremely high level of aggression towards any fish that looks remotely like their own within their extensive territory. They will not tolerate any member of their own kind within their own territory and will go extreme lengths to chase them out or kill them should they refuse to retreat. Both species are a bit more tolerant towards other fishes that don't look like them, but it depends on the fish's temperament and personality.

Edit: Putting two Bettas or two Rainbow Sharks in the same tank is generally a bad idea, and you will generally end up with one attacked to death or stressed to death. However, there are people who have successfully put multiple female Bettas or Rainbow Sharks in the same tank and got it to work, since their aggression is split across multiple targets so they don't solely pick on the same fish. Adult male Bettas cannot be housed together no matter what as far as I know; their aggression level is simply too high for it to work. 

Edited by Moetal

2 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

@Moetal i'm a bad fish keeper and i have doomed many poor fishes' lives. i am no better than kids who flush their goldfish down the toilet.

It's never too late to change your ways, Jarvan.

Edited by Moetal

1 minute ago, Moetal said:

It's never too late to change your ways, Jarvan.

Fuck you white boy I'm jarban 5 wife

1 hour ago, Moetal said:

I gave them so much coverage!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

I gave them so much coverage!!!!!!

What is/was the size of your tank? By coverage, what did you have? Was it a planted tank?

3 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Fuck you moeeeeeeee should have sign midstream 2

I ain't got the time for that shit. Plus no JJ host no hype.

16 minutes ago, Kaerodactyl said:

8ca36c83fd.png

ever shiny nab rng

@DoctorPBC

4 hours ago, Moetal said:

I'm white, like Torin.

hey torinn is my niggu pls go call white guy another niggu nab

Edited by DarylDixon

3 hours ago, DarylDixon said:

@DoctorPBC

hey torinn is my niggu pls go call white guy another niggu nab

What happened to plain old DarylDixon? What the fuck kind of name is Excavalier? 

Just now, Moetal said:

What happened to plain old DarylDixon? What the fuck kind of name is Excavalier? 

a decent name than Moetal, just write escavalier on google and you get the answer anyw

1 minute ago, DarylDixon said:

a decent name than Moetal, just write escavalier on google and you get the answer anyw

>he thinks I don't know about steel type Pokémons, when my name clearly is a twist on the word "metal"

Back to the point, the question is more about WHY abandon DarylDixon 

Just now, Moetal said:

>he thinks I don't know about steel type Pokémons, when my name clearly is a twist on the word "metal"

Back to the point, the question is more about WHY abandon DarylDixon 

i wanted to change the name lol was bored of that

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.