Sign in to follow this  
PokemonAura

[ÄURA] Pokemon Aura - August AND September Team Tournament winners!- 2peat edition

War, war never changes.

@fredrichnietze

Trivia of the day: Most fishes are cannibalistic and will eat their young given the chance. This is a strange evolutionary trait that ensure the surviving young know how to actively avoid bigger fishes/predators. If the young fish doesn't learn or doesn't avoid predators, it is better for them to become nutrient and energy for the parents to make a new batch of (hopefully smarter) babies.

Edited by Moetal

Just now, YettoDie said:

Day one of travel, hometown to liege/luik, walking around the town. Meeting a roommate, walking around a bit more with him. Today was a good social day :).

Girlfriend?

2 minutes ago, YettoDie said:

Be realistic, there would be absolutely no oppertunety ever for that to happen.

Share I TBed

5 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Bahah I was away from work for 2 weeks, just came into office and my crew started intonating Lord of the Rings tune. Love those guys

go work, slave

7 minutes ago, kloneman said:

anyone else have cheese on their hands when theyve been down your pants

It's a weird day when I put my hands down my pants and I don't have cheese on my hands

Moemoe trivia of the day: More fish shits

Ever heard the phrase "it's a dog-eat-dog world"? In case of dogs, it is always considered as cannibalism. However, fishes in the wild actually rarely "cannibalizes" their own kind. Yes, fish eats other fish, but there are actually many species of fish in the wild and although they are fish, they are not the same species (most species cannot interbred) thus it is not considered as "cannibalism" by the term's definition. In another perspective, it is like us humans eating monkeys or gorillas - we're closely related species but we do not become "cannibals" for eating them. 

The more you know! Don't believe me? Google it up.

Edited by Moetal

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.