Sign in to follow this  
PokemonAura

[ÄURA] Pokemon Aura - August AND September Team Tournament winners!- 2peat edition

Just now, RysPicz said:

@xXBlu3BreathXx

#backtoback

VGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGC!

11 minutes ago, DarylDixon said:

go sleep u nab

Lol its 4 am for you tho, why aint u sleeping?

drug too good? Xdddddd

freds random fact of the day

the best way to catch bats is with something called a bat trap. it's made out of a thin sheet, a light, duct tape, and some rope. you string up the sheet inbetween two trees and have the bottom 6 inches of the sheet folded up then tape the corners. then you put a light in front of the sheet towards the center and wait. ideally you want the the bottom of the sheet 1-2 feet off of the ground and the trap far from humans. the bats see with echo location meaning the sound has to bounce off of something for them to "see" it. the sheet is too thin and they will just see the light and the bugs attracted to it. they'll fly straight it at full sped and hit the sheet then slide down into the fold where they cant open their wings. 

you may be thinking "but why do i want to catch bats fred?" reasons.

if you put them in a dark place like a room with no lights on and no way out they will swarm when they are exposed to light by someone say opening a door or the lid to the whatever. black garbage bags and tape is your friend for windows. dont get arrested.

On 7/6/2017 at 6:28 PM, Moetal said:

Proof and citation required. That story is just rumors AFAIK.

no u

also @DarylDixon

lLRZJLA.jpg

7 hours ago, xXBlu3BreathXx said:

VGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGCVGC!

@RysPicz

^Hey bro.  Wanted to give you a quick shout out, and to team AURA!!! DOPE TEAM RIGHT HERE.

I know there has been some talk of me quitting the game, but with friends like you, I cannot.  You are such a good friend man, bring me such joy and fun.

I know you love TT

I'm sure you'll be playing for years... MAN we are going to have so much fun togther.

11 minutes ago, Murcielago said:

@RysPicz

^Hey bro.  Wanted to give you a quick shout out, and to team AURA!!! DOPE TEAM RIGHT HERE.

I know there has been some talk of me quitting the game, but with friends like you, I cannot.  You are such a good friend man, bring me such joy and fun.

I know you love TT

I'm sure you'll be playing for years... MAN we are going to have so much fun togther.

cringe

20 hours ago, RysPicz said:

Just don't comment Ola, this guy just screams for attention, don't give it to him

If you don't mind me asking... what do you think I look like?  Do you think Im upset now? or perhaphs holding my sides becuase im laughing so hard because you are such a good friend and gaming partner?

Sometimes I wonder what you think I look like and who I am... simply because the way you respond seems so "not from earth"

Regardless, I actually like you man, players like u make pokemmo great for all.

20 hours ago, GeneralVenican said:

cringe

its ok geni u can comment on my posts w/o worries, ur fine dude dw dw

20 hours ago, Murcielago said:

its ok geni u can comment on my posts w/o worries, ur fine dude dw dw

^NVM****

MurcielagoSV has declared WAR with AURA

Just now, LifeStyle said:

Just wait for him to start spamming VVVV thread too

I am, I just wonder what do I need to say to make him like me as well. I'm a bit jealous to Forfi atm.

2 minutes ago, OrangeManiac said:

I am, I just wonder what do I need to say to make him like me as well. I'm a bit jealous to Forfi atm.

Do the super hard 20 pushup challenge.

4 minutes ago, OrangeManiac said:

I could give you few advices but I'm more than sure you wouldn't like them

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.