Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
PokemonAura

[ÄURA] Pokemon Aura - August AND September Team Tournament winners!- 2peat edition

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, RysPicz said:

@xXBlu3BreathXx

What an absolute fucking legend. However, I'll steal a tiny bit of credit here...

  Reveal hidden contents

86eaf43657dab7c331ffc90bae6432c5.png

It worked perfectly tho, the invite is ours. However biggest shoutout goes to @SweeTforU - the semis match was basically an early finals, noone made us as many problems as you did and that match was tense to the fucking end. Blue usually doesn't comment much but I was there for him all along and we both went through all the matches together so I'm pretty sure he won't mind for speaking on behalf of him. Huge props for the rape in quarters and finals though, nothing was able to take the win away from you.

 

+1 for Aura. @Arimanius , shall we join up? ;)

Hey man I don't really have beef with you but please don't say that isnt self praising. 

Share this post


Link to post

freds random fact of the day.

the first animal to human transplant of a penis happened this year. it happened in mexico unfortunately so getting information is somewhat difficult but i found enough sources that i think it's probably true. the animal was a horse ironically enough so this man now is literally hung like a horse. the first human to human transplant was in 06 so it's amazing that in 11 years doctors managed to get a human to accept a 100% horse part at all. most human/animal hybrid transplants are 99.9%+ human with something like 1-40k cells animal. just enough that it will grow in the animal but not enough that the human body will reject it. kinda kewl really.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, fredrichnietze said:

freds random fact of the day.

the first animal to human transplant of a penis happened this year. it happened in mexico unfortunately so getting information is somewhat difficult but i found enough sources that i think it's probably true. the animal was a horse ironically enough so this man now is literally hung like a horse. the first human to human transplant was in 06 so it's amazing that in 11 years doctors managed to get a human to accept a 100% horse part at all. most human/animal hybrid transplants are 99.9%+ human with something like 1-40k cells animal. just enough that it will grow in the animal but not enough that the human body will reject it. kinda kewl really.

The birth of one centaur

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, BlackJovi said:

Hey man I don't really have beef with you but please don't say that isnt self praising. 

Pretty sure you know then, the post was a jab at certain someone and it worked perfectly

Share this post


Link to post

freds random fact of the day

catherine the great of russia once got drunk and used an intricate series of pulleys to fuck her favorite horse during a party.

Image result for catherine the great horse

 

we know this because she was so drunk she didnt care who saw and didnt try to hide it. and we still call her "the great" anyways.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, RysPicz said:

For me, Aura or anyone else, you will forever stay as drug.

Drug.

i know, i just wanted to change name

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/5/2017 at 1:38 PM, fredrichnietze said:

freds random fact of the day

catherine the great of russia once got drunk and used an intricate series of pulleys to fuck her favorite horse during a party.

Image result for catherine the great horse

 

we know this because she was so drunk she didnt care who saw and didnt try to hide it. and we still call her "the great" anyways.

Proof and citation required. That story is just rumors AFAIK.

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.