Sign in to follow this  
PokemonAura

[ÄURA] Pokemon Aura - August AND September Team Tournament winners!- 2peat edition

30 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

freds random fact of the day

@Ploegy

once upon a time scar from lion king did not in fact have a scar. he was known as taka which means "trash" "waste" in Swahili. he was hurt by a wildebeest while hunting with his brother and asked to be called scar from then on.  this is in the book series which is a real thing and has original content.

Why am I even tagged in this. I already knew this shit

1 minute ago, DarylDixon said:

ic-b0SH1R76xdYqn395Cog.png

yea im getting coach everywhere now later dis i should sell all my nu to became a nerd shiny hunter....

Hes jelly he hasnt gotten any :/

19 minutes ago, DarylDixon said:

yea im getting coach everywhere now later dis i should sell all my nu to became a nerd shiny hunter....

wow Daryl

1 hour ago, DarylDixon said:

Can vouch from having practice duels with him back when he started NU back when I was in team, not coached at all.

5 minutes ago, TJXD said:

Can vouch from having practice duels with him back when he started NU back when I was in team, not coached at all.

Daryl in very good

Tranz always getting mad xdxd

@xXBlu3BreathXx

What an absolute fucking legend. However, I'll steal a tiny bit of credit here...

Spoiler

86eaf43657dab7c331ffc90bae6432c5.png

It worked perfectly tho, the invite is ours. However biggest shoutout goes to @SweeTforU - the semis match was basically an early finals, noone made us as many problems as you did and that match was tense to the fucking end. Blue usually doesn't comment much but I was there for him all along and we both went through all the matches together so I'm pretty sure he won't mind for speaking on behalf of him. Huge props for the rape in quarters and finals though, nothing was able to take the win away from you.

+1 for Aura. @Arimanius , shall we join up? ;)

Edited by RysPicz

12 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

so basically, just a forf post to claim credit. gotcha

Not at all, I just gave him a tiny bit of help. 95% of credit goes to BlueBreath as it was eventually him who made all the plays.

I have a footage though from today's beauty tournament:

Edited by RysPicz

Oh God, now he's repeating himself through gifs. BlueBreath bro, I'll see you in the finale my friend. 

15 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Not at all, I just gave him a tiny bit of help. 95% of credit goes to BlueBreath as it was eventually him who made all the plays.

I have a footage though from today's beauty tournament:

I really don't care who smashed who. I just find it funny that your post is literally just to praise yourself. Please don't tell me it's to congratulate Blue, because that wasn't the main purpose of the post.

5 minutes ago, DiDi said:

that fucking sun team.. man.. im gonna have nightmares about that
fuck you @NikhilR and @Hotarubi for spreading that shit publicly 

Someone made a sun team similar to mines?

Just now, KaynineXL said:

I really don't care who smashed who. I just find it funny that your post is literally just to praise yourself. Please don't tell me it's to congratulate Blue, because that wasn't the main purpose of the post.

And who are you to judge or point it out? Get the fuck out kid, be salty somewhere else

Just now, NikhilR said:

Someone made a sun team similar to mines?

:)

Just now, NikhilR said:

What was the team?

I'll link you everything once I'll catch you online

2 minutes ago, Suneet said:

King xdddddddd

Why aren't you coming online

Just now, Oltan said:

Tell him about that one dugtrio encountering a levitating magnet @RysPicz

ohhh boii all I know about magnets is that they like custap berries

Edited by RysPicz

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.