Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
PokemonAura

[ÄURA] Pokemon Aura - August AND September Team Tournament winners!- 2peat edition

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, NikhilR said:

Happy birthday Ari. Also guys please put up Daryl's homework in the post under "Daryl's Corner". I'd love to have a look at it all again. 

Fixed

Share this post


Link to post
On 15/7/2014 at 4:38 PM, PokemonAura said:

Daryl's Homeworks

( @DarylDixon)

 

- Speak English - In progress

 

- Find a Shiny Ponyta - In progress

 

- Being Unbanned - Completed

 

 

shiny spheal left too

Share this post


Link to post

gratz ari, may all the babes bang u until u cannot bang no more

 

 

7 hours ago, TJXD said:

You could color this and name it.

Image result for NOSEPASS Black and white

 

i litterally lol'd so hard XD

 

unlucky rubberduckie @Tranzmaster

Edited by GeneralVenican

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Arimanius said:

Hi guys! Ty so much for all your wishes, even tho there's not much to celebrate here, I'm really thankful for everything I have, including all the friends I've got to make here and some I even consider family. Thank you!

Happy birthday man. sorry its a bit late XD @Arimanius

Edited by EmoDuck

Share this post


Link to post

freds random fact of the day.

bitcoin was worth 0.008 cents in 2010 when a guy bought 2 pizzas for 10k btc. if one had 100$usd and a time machine and invested it in btc on that day in 2010, you would have 31,824,000 usd. to contrast, if you invest 100$ in google or apple on day one of public trading you'd have less then 5k today.

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

freds random fact of the day.

bitcoin was worth 0.008 cents in 2010 when a guy bought 2 pizzas for 10k btc. if one had 100$usd and a time machine and invested it in btc on that day in 2010, you would have 31,824,000 usd. to contrast, if you invest 100$ in google or apple on day one of public trading you'd have less then 5k today.

 

The guy buying the pizza is probably dead now, 10k btc is $25.000.000 now, a bit more than 2 pizza's.

 

Besides, why the fuck would someone pay 80 dollar for 2 pizza's they must be hella good.

Edited by YettoDie

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, YettoDie said:

 

The guy buying the pizza is probably dead now, 10k btc is $25.000.000 now, a bit more than 2 pizza's.

 

Besides, why the fuck would someone pay 80 dollar for 2 pizza's they must be hella good.

because it's hard to get a pizza guy to accept this newfangled currency thats never been bought or sold before for real money.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, YettoDie said:

 

The guy ynuying the pizza is probably dead now, 10k btc is $25.000.000 now, a bit more than 2 pizza'it.

 

Besides, why the fuck would someone pay 80 dollar for 2 pizza's they must be hella good.

Once IN england I bought a huge Italian pizza, from a guy named Gianpaolo or something like that. Was right next to place where I lived and I paid 40 pounds for IT. By far, the best pizza I ever had IN my life, even better than the one I make myself.

 

E: My phone goes mad when I type the letter "I" wtf

Edited by RysPicz

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, RysPicz said:

Once IN england I bought a huge Italian pizza, from a guy named Gianpaolo or something like that. Was right next to place where I lived and I paid 40 pounds for IT. By far, the best pizza I ever had IN my life, even better than the one I make myself.

 

E: My phone goes mad when I type the letter "I" wtf

Was it boneless though?

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.