Sign in to follow this  
PokemonAura

[ÄURA] Pokemon Aura - August AND September Team Tournament winners!- 2peat edition

11 minutes ago, Kaerodactyl said:

Yo faaaaaaammmmm. Am back from my army's tests. I just wrecked them all in sport and my interviews was ez tho. I think it is in pocket =D wooooooo.

It deserves a kekeboy's selfie after sport test JAJAJA

Hide contents

67406d7fd6.png

Hot.

5 hours ago, Kaerodactyl said:

Yo faaaaaaammmmm. Am back from my army's tests. I just wrecked them all in sport and my interviews was ez tho. I think it is in pocket =D wooooooo.

Hide contents

67406d7fd6.png

4/10

17 hours ago, Kaerodactyl said:

Hide contents

67406d7fd6.png

oops my penis has grow on that sexy body

Edited by Viking

18 hours ago, DarylDixon said:

Guys, for  wednesday if i don't get an answer, probably i quit dis game... im waiting so much, 2 weeks without to know nothing..

No you won't. You're a BlaziCAN, those don't know the word "quit".

9 minutes ago, Arimanius said:

I love you daryl!

Why didn't you come to the UU :( We needed you badly, like real bad.

5 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Why didn't you come to the UU :(

2 minutes ago, YettoDie said:

Why didn't you come to the UU :( We needed you badly, like real bad.

Remember I told you I was visiting an aunt with fam and shit? well things got rough and we had to stay there so I was stuck there till this morning that I was able to log in again at my house

3 minutes ago, Arimanius said:

Remember I told you I was visiting an aunt with fam and shit? well things got rough and we had to stay there so I was stuck there till this morning that I was able to log in again at my house

Hire some cheap army, and go conquer venezuela! make it safe for everyone, apart from the "smart" people following Maduro.

27 minutes ago, Arimanius said:

I need to google out how much a plane ticket from Venezuela to Poland costs

9 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

I need to google out how much a plane ticket from Venezuela to Poland costs

b806c551860ba47edbfb1b46ca6d62a9.png

This is from Caracas to Warshau, but then again i am probably getting overpriced tickets compared to you.

Also this is a retour ticket, half the price and you're good enough of an estimate for a single way.

Edited by YettoDie

8 hours ago, YettoDie said:

b806c551860ba47edbfb1b46ca6d62a9.png

This is from Caracas to Warshau, but then again i am probably getting overpriced tickets compared to you.

Also this is a retour ticket, half the price and you're good enough of an estimate for a single way.

So I'd just have to sell a kidney, be part of an experiment with some experimental drug and maybe sell an eye too to buy that ticket, sounds doable xD

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.