Sign in to follow this  
PokemonAura

[ÄURA] Pokemon Aura - August AND September Team Tournament winners!- 2peat edition

3 hours ago, ErrorGlumac said:

Hahahaha congrats guys im proud of you! After so much shittalk we 2peated we are the fucking best :) haters gonna hate but they cant denie we are currently the best team on this Game. Another month without success for aerun and still no lyle tt win with lifestyle in their team hu3

I really enjoyed watching you carry AURA in OU yesterday bro. oh wait nvm.

I kinda forgot to congratulate you all last night as I was veryyyy tired.

But yeah congratulations on the TT win guys. Regardless of the bye you guys got you fought through arguably 2 of the top teams to get to the finals and then won the finals vs HURO which did an amazing job aswell. It's honestly the best event around and I love the fact that so many of you show up and get hyped about this every month. @RysPicz @xXBlu3BreathXx @Maekaaay great job! I really enjoyed all your matches! Congratulations again and goodluck defending the title a 3rd time in may!

7 hours ago, RysPicz said:

Check Jump! and Dragon Rider from them if you are into that kind of stuff, same for Archangel- pretty much epic music which got me really hard lately

definetely good ones as well, theres just too many of them which are good, cant even pick a top3. those dudes are doing some great art right there. was bored by how the music i used to listen to didnt really move me lately, but now got this shit going, so again,thx for that!

2 hours ago, LifeStyle said:

I really enjoyed watching you carry AURA in OU yesterday bro. oh wait nvm.

More blood life and  gluumac gogogo

1 minute ago, DaftKitteh said:

just got a computer again, can someone summarize what's happened since 2015

gtl "world trade thingy", gen 3 starters, hoen, milotic, automated tourneys, gen 4 mechanics, gen 4 test server(my guess is 6-12 months away from it being on the main server cause bugs), lots of pve stuff like battle island thingy and trainer tower for tm's and move tutors, and items, lyle isnt god tier winning absolutely everything these days, lot and lots of non English speaking players cause foreign language support, and off topic is kinda back a little in the form of multimedia.

also i think the mods got better over all but maybe it's just me.

also hi missed you daft

3 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

gtl "world trade thingy", gen 3 starters, hoen, milotic, automated tourneys, gen 4 mechanics, gen 4 test server(my guess is 6-12 months away from it being on the main server cause bugs), lots of pve stuff like battle island thingy and trainer tower for tm's and move tutors, and items, lyle isnt god tier winning absolutely everything these days, lot and lots of non English speaking players cause foreign language support, and off topic is kinda back a little in the form of multimedia.

Hide contents

also i think the mods got better over all but maybe it's just me.

also hi missed you daft

I missed u 2 bby

I might not have won the tournament but after missing that meteor mash in the first game I feel pretty damn proud of getting third through the losers bracket. I would like to thank everyone who was there for me during the tournament, you know who you, I'm really grateful for you guys spending your time trying to help me out. I would like to leave you with a picture of the lord that won me the heracross.

Spoiler

Image result for linoone

NO MERCY!

freds random fact of the day

bullet proof skin is a thing. spider silk is stronger steel, unfortunately spiders are small and harvesting it in quantity's that have meaning is near impossible. so scientist took the dna of a spider and splicer it onto goats. when they grew up their milk had the same proteins unique to spider silk that made it so strong and it could be extracted and used to grow skin out of (that's a thing too btw, lab grown cartilage too). end result is skin that can stop low and medium caliber bullets. doesnt stop the really high end military stuff like brass ap 50 cal but a 22 or 9mil will be like an air soft gun. in theory if it was legal you could splice the genes into humans and just be born that way and make the proteins yourself. you'd basically be luke cage minus the super strength. on the negative side you may have decreased dexterity and sense of touch in your skin.

Congratulations BlueBrah, knew you could do it. sad about the hax at 1st round tho, would be probably a different tournament if that meteor smash didn't miss. But hell 3rd place is fucking great tho, and imo 3rd prize is clearly better than the 1st prize, shiny hera is so beautiful *_*. Great week end for our team, we still showed we are at the top =).

someone said VGC?

Edited by Kaerodactyl

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.