Sign in to follow this  
PokemonAura

[ÄURA] Pokemon Aura - August AND September Team Tournament winners!- 2peat edition

@Aerun @Rigamorty @Draekyn

Since you 3 were the most upset about our win and the post I made in your thread got deleted before probably you could read it, I'll post it in ours thread instead to clarify and hopefully mods will understand I'm not trying to raise any drama. I do not have an idea why was it deleted especially because I was very polite and presented arguments to abolish the theory that we won thanks to hax against you, but here I go again. If a mod will want to delete it, please at least tell me the reason because my previous post was not drama- instigating and I was very polite in my message.

So after you guys posted the calc of Weezing's TBolt on Zard, it got me thinking. The TBolt damage seemed very low to me. But I did calc myself:

4 SpA Weezing Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Charizard: 68-82 (44.4 - 53.5%) -- 28.5% chance to 2HKO

This is exactly the one you have posted in normal chat.

But... Here's the thing- this is a calc with TBolt's base power of 90.

4 SpA Weezing Thunderbolt vs. 20 HP / 0 SpD Charizard: 74-88 (47.4 - 56.4%) -- 82.8% chance to 2HKO

(74, 74, 76, 76, 78, 78, 80, 80, 80, 82, 82, 84, 84, 86, 86, 88)

This is a more relevant calc. Weezing was 31 satk 4 investment (HP Ice, as you saw) and I put 20 HP into zard as for the necessary EVs to activate Salac after Sub + Drum. Zard's HP after drum would be 78, meaning that Weez had 12/16 (75%) chance to KO Zard with a TBolt, unless it was some bulkyass Zard, which I really doubt.

I hope this clarifies how we won the match with hax.

EDIT:

Let's also count the crit chance (6,25%) and tbolt paralyze chance (10%) which are not negligible either but the most important thing is the 75% chance to take down Zard without the need of hax.

Edited by RysPicz

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.