Sign in to follow this  
PokemonAura

[ÄURA] Pokemon Aura - August AND September Team Tournament winners!- 2peat edition

5 hours ago, KingBowser said:

Ouch. 

Exactly what we said in teamchat when we realised that its been over a year already ever since lyle won tt for the last time

=)

13 hours ago, DarylDixon said:

@RysPicz well, I was kicked out one more time.so I think some people are right that you are making fun of me, being kicked  and call me drug everytime for 24/24h It is not funny, I can understand the first, the second, the third time but the fourth time STOP that's is annoying . No one cares how i feel when i get this shit 500 times. so now i don't know if i join again. so now see you what you can do 4F. (is better to no join more at least this history finnally end and who hate me now gonna be happy.)

sorry my english.

Repeating the same thing over and over?

doesnt sound like forf to me

1 hour ago, RysPicz said:

Exactly what we said in teamchat when we realised that its been over a year already ever since lyle won tt for the last time

=)

You just worry about keeping your team together. We'll worry about the wins and losses. 

=)

13 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

You just worry about keeping your team together. We'll worry about the wins and losses. 

=)

This is exactly what I meant in my post, worry about your lose wins and I'll worry about my team ;v)

Just now, KingBowser said:

I just hope you all get back together, so you can talk about qtpies, getting drunk and quiting the game. 

Thanks bowbow, I hope you will also get well and you will get more RNG in your games so you can actually finally win something! :)

2 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

Repeating the same thing over and over?

doesnt sound like forf to me

Can you stop insulting him if you don't know who actually kept annoying Daryl? Forf even removed the kicking rights to stop it, so pls just stay quiet. I also find it quite ironic that you make fun of Forf that he repeats everything when your mate Lifestyle repeats this shitty are you serious what you are talking joke 80 times a day

29 minutes ago, Rendom said:

Can you stop insulting him if you don't know who actually kept annoying Daryl? Forf even removed the kicking rights to stop it, so pls just stay quiet. I also find it quite ironic that you make fun of Forf that he repeats everything when your mate Lifestyle repeats this shitty are you serious what you are talking joke 80 times a day

You should not have answered on that. The warriors and no life kids are on they way here, just wait xD

3 hours ago, Rendom said:

are you serious what you are talking

2 hours ago, ErrorGlumac said:

You should not have answered on that. The warriors and no life kids are on they way here, just wait xD

lol dab xD

6 hours ago, Rendom said:

To be fair, I really dont care about this daryl situation hue.

Alse Lifestyle is a uguu too?

5 hours ago, ErrorGlumac said:

The warriors and no life kids xdddddd

didnt u tell me you were a girl for like 2 years? You seem pretty messed up to me.

Edited by KaynineXL

1 hour ago, KaynineXL said:

The warriors and no life kids xdddddd

didnt u tell me you were a girl for like 2 years? You seem pretty messed up to me.

Hahaha poor Nik.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.