Sign in to follow this  
PokemonAura

[ÄURA] Pokemon Aura - August AND September Team Tournament winners!- 2peat edition

36 minutes ago, Kaerodactyl said:

Reveal hidden contents

a926f8ba19.png

Back when I used to live in Dubai there was this rich kid in my town who had Paris Hilton over for one of his birthday parties, he's like 16 now ..........

This year he had Cristiano Ronaldo, Wiz Khalifa, Mariah Carey and Jackie Chan over..... 

Spoiler

cf4RWVX.png

Edited by TJXD

35 minutes ago, TJXD said:

Back when I used to live in Dubai there was this rich kid in my town who had Paris Hilton over for one of his birthday parties, he's like 16 now ..........

This year he had Cristiano Ronaldo, Wiz Khalifa, Mariah Carey and Jackie Chan over..... 

Hide contents

cf4RWVX.png

Gimme his address, I wanna be frens with him. 

5 hours ago, TJXD said:

Reveal hidden contents

cf4RWVX.png

Getting that close to Paris Hilton is just asking for an std 

This, was one fucking helluva night. Im absolutely exhausted with 2 hours of sleep for 48h and only 2h before my work today but omg, how it was worth it. Thanks a huge bunch guys, for all the help and support during the tournament. Shoutout to @LifeStyle for playing well and snagging the snail, well deserved.

But biggest shoutout goes to you guys, people who stayed and sacrificed their time for me. I really hugely appreciate that :) I guess 1 win, semis and finals isnt bad of a record for a beggining of the year when it comes to NU anyway :D

5 hours ago, RysPicz said:

This, was one fucking helluva night. Im absolutely exhausted with 2 hours of sleep for 48h and only 2h before my work today but omg, how it was worth it. Thanks a huge bunch guys, for all the help and support during the tournament. Shoutout to @LifeStyle for playing well and snagging the snail, well deserved.

But biggest shoutout goes to you guys, people who stayed and sacrificed their time for me. I really hugely appreciate that :) I guess 1 win, semis and finals isnt bad of a record for a beggining of the year when it comes to NU anyway :D

Id never waste time on you np

2 hours ago, ErrorGlumac said:

Id never waste time on you np

And this is why I am the Boss here and you are a grunt

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.