Sign in to follow this  
PokemonAura

[ÄURA] Pokemon Aura - August AND September Team Tournament winners!- 2peat edition

17 hours ago, DarylDixon said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

@Arimanius u miss my love <3 :(

damn the english language is fucked so hard

2 minutes ago, Kaerodactyl said:

20732fdf20.png

be careful daddy, glu is scammer confirmed

when you have such friends you dont need enemies fu kaero

also that was the real chat

bew.png

thanks for making me grunt again im mad

19 minutes ago, Kaerodactyl said:

20732fdf20.png

be careful daddy, glu is scammer confirmed

Lmao I actually did forget about them

15 minutes ago, ErrorGlumac said:

when you have such friends you dont need enemies fu kaero

also that was the real chat

bew.png

thanks for making me grunt again im mad

Did you make this pic with a fucking microwave?

Just now, RysPicz said:

Lmao I actually did forget about them

Did you make this pic with a fucking microwave?

idk i just found a site to upload pics , let me

54 minutes ago, ErrorGlumac said:

who agrees that lordie totally changed since he won 1 fucking official and his first psl match???

He didnt change. He was a feg and he still is.

Now he's a feg with an official win

Well its officially time to say farewell. The AURA ride was a good one, we had fun times during all those years, I will miss most of you. I'll miss all them cool talks we had and how much we had fun together. Hope you all well in the future. But now its time for me to take on a new journey with the other side of the community.

Im kinda glad I left actually, it showed me the true colors of certain 5 faced fgts. 

Anyways catch me in game if you need my help, i'll still be there for you. 

Won't tag you all cuz itll take me hours but you know who you are <3. 

Spoiler

Terrible at goodbye messages so this will be all, talk to me ingame if you wanna know more about the situation, i'll be glad to explain.

8 minutes ago, LionKIng said:

Well its officially time to say farewell. The AURA ride was a good one, we had fun times during all those years, I will miss most of you. I'll miss all them cool talks we had and how much we had fun together. Hope you all well in the future. But now its time for me to take on a new journey with the other side of the community.

Im kinda glad I left actually, it showed me the true colors of certain 5 faced fgts. 

Anyways catch me in game if you need my help, i'll still be there for you. 

Won't tag you all cuz itll take me hours but you know who you are <3. 

Hide contents

Terrible at goodbye messages so this will be all, talk to me ingame if you wanna know more about the situation, i'll be glad to explain.

You see, the problem with you is that you judge people's personalities based on their actions, which is a common misconception. People react in a certain way when under certain circumstances, and react another way when under other circumstances. The way people act is situational, and doesn't always apply to their true personality or how they are in real life. So assuming that you've seen "the true colors of a certain 5 faced fgts" when you only know him through a multiplayer game is just dumb. You know where I learnt that from? From school. Idk if you've heard of it. Moreover, provoking me into drawing a negative reaction and then making that statement is beyond stupidity... Hopefully you find a purpose in life despite hanging out with the most pathetic side of the community. Then again... maybe you belong there. 

Any who I don't got time for you. Post whatever you want in response, as I'm sure you will (Gotta live up to your name as being a Keyboard Warrior). I ain't wasting my time with people who don't even deserve my attention. 

Spoiler

*Grabs popcorn and waits for the NWN or whatever the fuck that is clan to spazz out* 

12 minutes ago, Gazelli said:

You see, the problem with you is that you judge people's personalities based on their actions, which is a common misconception. People react in a certain way when under certain circumstances, and react another way when under other circumstances. The way people act is situational, and doesn't always apply to their true personality or how they are in real life. So assuming that you've seen "the true colors of a certain 5 faced fgts" when you only know him through a multiplayer game is just dumb. You know where I learnt that from? From school. Idk if you've heard of it. Moreover, provoking me into drawing a negative reaction and then making that statement is beyond stupidity... Hopefully you find a purpose in life despite hanging out with the most pathetic side of the community. Then again... maybe you belong there. 

Reveal hidden contents

*Grabs popcorn and waits for the NWN or whatever the fuck that is clan to spazz out* 

Didnt say any names but if you feel like the hat fits you then go ahead and put it on. And yes I know what school is thank you. I finished college a year ago. 

And kek, at least I can hang with who ever I want, im not getting rejected from every single team in this server. But anyways, everyone says you're a uguu, you were a uguu when you were kyzu, you were a uguu when you were cathshhfsahfas what ever you called yourself that time, you are a uguu now as gazelli. Always a uguu that nobody seems to want around. And to be frank, you are part of the reason why so many old auras left, they just didn't like you, I didnt mind it because I did. But now that you've proven to be the uguu you always were, then I have no problem about telling you the truth. Either way, hope you do well in your pathethic little life of yours. 

Also you know as well as I do that Im not a keyboard warrior, I assume what I say and I don't hide behind alts, fake pictures, team mates, when I wanna say something I just say it, I would have no fking issue at all to say everything I say on here in peoples face. 

Spoiler

Suck it uguu

And aimi, Im not even gonna get into that because you are the most irrelevant piece of garbage comp player this community has had since the past year. I bet you love eating cmen amirite?

Edited by LionKIng

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.