Sign in to follow this  
PokemonAura

[ÄURA] Pokemon Aura - August AND September Team Tournament winners!- 2peat edition

freds random fact of the whatever

in the 1700's a russian women supposedly had 69 children with 67/69 surviving infancy. she had 4 sets of quadruplets, 7 sets of triplets, and 16 twins over 40 years. their are birth records and death records and children of the children. every piece of proof possible for the 1700's exist. sounds impossible but in 40 years you have enough time for a little over a year in between each pregnancy in a era with no birth control with people who believed that children were a blessing from god and many children proves god loves you.

1 hour ago, fredrichnietze said:

freds random fact of the whatever

in the 1700's a russian women supposedly had 69 children with 67/69 surviving infancy. she had 4 sets of quadruplets, 7 sets of triplets, and 16 twins over 40 years. their are birth records and death records and children of the children. every piece of proof possible for the 1700's exist. sounds impossible but in 40 years you have enough time for a little over a year in between each pregnancy in a era with no birth control with people who believed that children were a blessing from god and many children proves god loves you.

I couldn't make it even if I tried, fucking TT on Friday I don't get that shit

2 minutes ago, Arimanius said:

I couldn't make it even if I tried, fucking TT on Friday I don't get that shit

Worry not, UU went as expected anyway

Spoiler

even tho I had to play while drunk

Spoiler

and with a qt on my laps

Spoiler

and without my guardian angel :(

42 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Worry not, UU went as expected anyway

Reveal hidden contents

even tho I had to play while drunk

Reveal hidden contents

and with a qt on my laps

Reveal hidden contents

and without my guardian angel :(

as I always think it's going to be, we're UU masters!!! <3

freds random fact of the day

throughout history many many books have been lost that documented history and were important leaving us with questions that will never be answered. some of the most important are

• roughly a dozen books by Julius ceaser
  • 2 books by homer author of the odessey and illiad
  • 107 of the 142  Ab Urbe Condita, a history of Rome (the few we have are where we get 90% of our knowledge of what rome was like)
  • 16 of the great epics of greece not including homers works.
  • 29 books from the old testament and a compendium that may have had even more content
  • 2 books of the new testament every agrees should be in there
  • around 100 books of the new testament no one can agree on whether it is the bible or not
  • the original king Arthur
  • 3 of Shakespeares plays
  • Abraham Lincolns "lost speech" (it is said that the reporters were so fascinated by his speech that ALL of them forgot to write it down and lincon did it on the spot so no copys exist. the topic was on why we should fight slavery.)
  • the entire history of the aztec empire burned by order of the emperor so his version would be the only version

there are thousands im not mentioning and a unknowable number of books that we dont even know the name of lost to time and the destruction of the library of china in the 1900's and alaxandria and rome and countless others.

the TL;DR is history is full of holes filled with guess and many of those guesses are wrong the further you go back. 

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.