Sign in to follow this  
PokemonAura

[ÄURA] Pokemon Aura - August AND September Team Tournament winners!- 2peat edition

My dear Auras!

We are still missing few personal informations from several team members. We also miss sprite pictures.

Please send them to me (this account) via PM:

-Picture of your sprite

-Your favourite poke

-Your favourite tier

-Few of your quotes if you feel like it.

Thanks! :)

Skump, Cody has told me that the difference between uguuia and West uguuia is that they do not fuck their cousins in uguuia.

tfw

Skump, Cody has told me that the difference between uguuia and West uguuia is that they do not fuck their cousins in uguuia.

lmao, that censorship

also: can confirm that in both states, within the last 30 years, there was a time where interracial marriage was illegal, but inter-family marriage was not

hahaahaha west uguuia

at first I thought the uguu was intentional insults but then realized the censorship is just that dumb

I saw a recent list of the worst states to live in, Tennessee was the top of the list, and im sitting there thinking tfw, nahhhh, and surprisingly Missouri was #3, then Kentucky and ohio were both on there, but not WV, I was shocked lol, I will try and find that list for us to gander at this evening

Fellixx

Picture:

Fellixx.png

About: Possibly the most mature person in PoAu (aka an elder ;_;), also an all-round player who is very respected in Aura's team due to his friendly behaviour and respectable competitive skills which brought him few tournament wins already.

(also Raf come back to us, we miss u :( - 4f) (miss you all too)

One-word description

Favorite quote(s):

Favorite tier: UU, NU

Favorite Pokemon: Bulbasaur

Fellixx

Picture:

Fellixx.png

About: Possibly the most mature person in PoAu (aka an elder ;_;), also an all-round player who is very respected in Aura's team due to his friendly behaviour and respectable competitive skills which brought him few tournament wins already.

(also Raf come back to us, we miss u :( - 4f) (miss you all too)

One-word description

Favorite quote(s):

Favorite tier: UU, NU

Favorite Pokemon: Bulbasaur

i dont miss u

I saw a recent list of the worst states to live in, Tennessee was the top of the list, and im sitting there thinking tfw, nahhhh, and surprisingly Missouri was #3, then Kentucky and ohio were both on there, but not WV, I was shocked lol, I will try and find that list for us to gander at this evening

sounds like a jealous Yankee ranking system tbh, I mean srsly how's Tennessee the worst I mean we only have Memphis other than that its mainly rednecks or civilized Caucasian peeps

JoshLindsayy

Spoiler 

PictureDZ0CuEJ.png

About: One of few shiny traders in the team, man with an incredible knowledge about shiny prices who got himself into Pokemon Aura due to his honesty and the will to play competitively. Hopefully he will get some other accolades other then collecting very rare shinies we're all mirin!

One-word description:

Favorite quote(s):

"Do one"

"Something something cụnt"

"U wot"

"Fucking bastards!"

Favorite tier: Shinies

Favorite Pokemon: Krabby

Achievements in the team(?):

JoshLindsayy; 1st place in MakingBestfriendsInterviewingaDiglett, No Bracket available; 18. July 2014 (-4k PokeYen)

Oh yeah

I have finished the secont part of team descriptions. Of course if someone finds something offensive in there or something you won't like, please tell me, as this isn't meant to offend anyone.

Also few of descriptions weren't made by me, just sayin x) Thanks for describing me Noady! <3 Ily bae :wub:

Tommorow's the best part, cuz Senile is in there... :>

Who is teaching beldore how to crit?

The Hax is strong within me, lmao. Sorry about that triple crit tho 

Who is teaching beldore how to crit?

wish i knew, it's so damn annoying

wish i knew, it's so damn annoying

I literally got 3 crits in a row at Pokedaily, i was laughing so hard 

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.