Sign in to follow this  
PokemonAura

[ÄURA] Pokemon Aura - August AND September Team Tournament winners!- 2peat edition

4 hours ago, Gazelli said:

When you play a tier you never play b4 and get to finals whilst watching scum like you lose to randoms. I like that. Your PSL record also shows just how good you are.

*cough* just how useless you are in any tier without ur 6 walls *cough*

Now gtfo of our thread basement nerd.

lol wtf, 0-2 PSl record.

Just now, DoctorPBC said:

You haxxed tho

when tho

200 SpA Gastly Sludge Bomb vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Elekid: 16-19 (84.2 - 100%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO

and you were at -2 life orbs

MqKolpQ.jpgBNlN9cO.jpg

Aight so Pokemon Go came to Norway today and decided to step up my dog walking. My first trip i climbed the mountain (wasnt that big but when ur kinda heavy and have no strenght, like me, ur gonna have troubles) without the dog ofc and the seconds trip i walked the road up. Saw one deer, was so tame that it actually almost let me pet it, was quite awsome. Met buncha drunk people tonight playing pokemon go, cus saturday and people are crazy. All together i walked/jogged for 20km today (2 10km eggs hatched). Now im all out of pokeballs cus the pokestops didnt really hand em out today, but i caugth some nice shit, like dratinis and magikarps. Was hoping to get some candys or high CP pokes so i could take on atleast 1 Gym, but that was a fail, people aready filled em up with 1k-2k pokemons, so i had no chance. il post very time i go for bigger walks or trips. i dont regret going out today

#ValorHype

Spoiler

suck it dede, im probably more fit then u now

11 minutes ago, GeneralVenican said:

MqKolpQ.jpgBNlN9cO.jpg

Aight so Pokemon Go came to Norway today and decided to step up my dog walking. My first trip i climbed the mountain (wasnt that big but when ur kinda heavy and have no strenght, like me, ur gonna have troubles) without the dog ofc and the seconds trip i walked the road up. Saw one deer, was so tame that it actually almost let me pet it, was quite awsome. Met buncha drunk people tonight playing pokemon go, cus saturday and people are crazy. All together i walked/jogged for 20km today (2 10km eggs hatched). Now im all out of pokeballs cus the pokestops didnt really hand em out today, but i caugth some nice shit, like dratinis and magikarps. Was hoping to get some candys or high CP pokes so i could take on atleast 1 Gym, but that was a fail, people aready filled em up with 1k-2k pokemons, so i had no chance. il post very time i go for bigger walks or trips. i dont regret going out today

#ValorHype

Hide contents

fuccboi my dog's house is taller than that hill

1 minute ago, DoctorPBC said:

I tried fams, always heartbreaking to finish second but my flygon skillfully dodging MM aside, rng wasn't with me. 

Rip arcanine, but really idgaf I got a mence and ttar

I bet you cried for 5 hours straight and you just ran out of tears and here you are.

Show us pictures of the jar where you stack them tears bwoy.

8 hours ago, GeneralVenican said:

MqKolpQ.jpgBNlN9cO.jpg

#ValorHype

Hide contents

omggggg, you came out your house. becareful or the girls might give you the cooties

29 minutes ago, Murder said:

omggggg, you came out your house. becareful or the girls might give you the cooties

if u only knew how much time i spendt inside

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.