Sign in to follow this  
PokemonAura

[ÄURA] Pokemon Aura - August AND September Team Tournament winners!- 2peat edition

Just now, RysPicz said:

Lol it's better to be ghaey than to be a fucking str8boi like you

I bet you kiss girls uguu

fucking disgusting

true love is manlove

so fucking ghaey 

Just now, BlackJovi said:

so fucking ghaey 

Guys enlighten him, I can't even belive I speak with a str8boi

IGN:JeebusCrust

How long have you been playing:6 months

What tier(s) do you play:OU/Doubles

Past team(s):VCO/HURO

Why do you want to join this team? : I'm a shiny hunter/breeder, but I've been getting more into competitive play recently. I know your team has a great reputation, and I'd like to be a part of your community if you guys would like to give me a shot.

11 minutes ago, Instagramlol said:

Jeebus is my irl friend. Would be a great addition to the team

You're not even in team traitor

sass=aura

aura=sass

basically sass is aura long term alt team. eventually both teams will become one again, althou maybe some people might decide or be forced not to be in the final form. we are all one big happy family with half of it vacationing elsewhere but their is no way it's staying like that forever. been in teams that died or split and it was very very different. the dead teams have near 0% activity for most of the day every day. the team split had DRAMA in all caps that made the the BBC drama commercial* look like an understatement. 

in this situation, nobody hates anybody with a fiery passion that can not be quenched. compared to the rest of the community we are alive. yea old dogs who've done everything and have things better to do then grinding, but active**. sure we have some minor disagreements but we all like eachother and those will eventually fade away like my shirts in the wash. in the end we fam and fam belongs together, but some distance will make the heart grow fonder for a time***.

*link incase you havent seen it

**active as defined as "logging in on avg once per week in game and twice per week on forums" by me right now.

***if i feel that time is taking too long i will take steps to reunify but thats way down the road.

****i always liked these Wikipedia style things. this is the first time i bothered. thoughts?

Just now, fredrichnietze said:

sass=aura

aura=sass

basically sass is aura long term alt team. eventually both teams will become one again, althou maybe some people might decide or be forced not to be in the final form. we are all one big happy family with half of it vacationing elsewhere but their is no way it's staying like that forever. been in teams that died or split and it was very very different. the dead teams have near 0% activity for most of the day every day. the team split had DRAMA in all caps that made the the BBC drama commercial* look like an understatement. 

in this situation, nobody hates anybody with a fiery passion that can not be quenched. compared to the rest of the community we are alive. yea old dogs who've done everything and have things better to do then grinding, but active**. sure we have some minor disagreements but we all like eachother and those will eventually fade away like my shirts in the wash. in the end we fam and fam belongs together, but some distance will make the heart grow fonder for a time***.

*link incase you havent seen it

**active as defined as "logging in on avg once per week in game and twice per week on forums" by me right now.

***if i feel that time is taking too long i will take steps to reunify but thats way down the road.

****i always liked these Wikipedia style things. this is the first time i bothered. thoughts?

does any1 even read this 

I feel like I should let this page king for Ari, but I dont want any other uguu to take it(Stares at jovi) so here goes.

Edited by ShadowGary
Ari #1

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.