Sign in to follow this  
PokemonAura

[ÄURA] Pokemon Aura - August AND September Team Tournament winners!- 2peat edition

I feel like the recent events somewhat require a comment (?) from me. I don't even know where to start from...

First of all I want to thank @Toast and @DaftCoolio for a massive positive input I had from both of you guys while you were Aura. I'm proud to have both of you as friends, I thank you for openly telling us about the reasons why you wish to create a new team. As much as I really, really did not want both of you to go from the perspective of both leader and friend, that much I want you both to have fun in this game and basically be happy, regardless where and with whom ;) Like I said many times, I do not chose anyone's friends or enemies and all I want is a enjoyable place for everyone inside Aura.

I also thank @SirDusty , Flava and Mayu(yu) for being part of us for the time being. I wish you the best of luck in the team you forged with Toast and Coolio and I really hope you will find a place for yourself in there.

It's been a seriously horrible day for me, both ingame and in real life and I do not want to blame just a momentary weakness for all the events. I know I'm not the best leader, I know I get emotional very quickly about a lot of stuff and I know about many other flaws coming from my twisted personality. Makes me think where I (we?) went wrong, when two of the people I trust most became unhappy in the team to a degree when they decided to leave.

For their place, I've moved @Arimanius to an Executive and @DoctorPBC to Commander. I don't wanna chose another Commander too quickly especially because I'm on very strong painkillers (kinda feel drugged kek).

Dunno what's else to add in there. Kinda feeling sad right now.

E:

Edited by RysPicz

10 hours ago, RysPicz said:

I thank you for openly telling us about the reasons why you wish to create a new team

I missed this. What are the reasons for the new team?

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.