Sign in to follow this  
PokemonAura

[ÄURA] Pokemon Aura - August AND September Team Tournament winners!- 2peat edition

1 minute ago, GeneralVenican said:

flash, arrow, prison break, the walking dead, lost, orange is teh new black(new season in like a week), dc legends of tomorrow, sherlock

the kind of person who suggests arrow without warning them that the last couple seasons of are absolute trash. you're whats wrong with this world

Just now, DaftCoolio said:

the kind of person who suggests arrow without warning them that the last couple seasons of are absolute trash. you're whats wrong with this world

eh, s1 of all these shows are the only good part of em honestly, so not only arrow

4 minutes ago, GeneralVenican said:

eh, s1 of all these shows are the only good part of em honestly, so not only arrow

incorrect, Sherlock is great the whole time and Legends of Tomorrow is trash from the beginning.

55 minutes ago, DaftCoolio said:

you're disgusting 

true story 

you know you're trash when you call sherlock bad 

Edited by BlackJovi

Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Lost, 24, Lost, Friends, King Of Queens, Peaky Blinders, Sherlock, Californikation, True Detective, House of Cards, The Big Bang Theory, Better call saul,

currently watching Person of Interest and its damn nice

probably forot smth.. arrow was not bad season 1 the rest is shit

Edited by ErrorGlumac

Holy fuckig shit I'm about to murder some Mexicans, hold me back please.

fuckers came to MY garage sale LOW BALLED the fuck out of me, and when I said no they came back when I went inside. I guess they just took what they wanted and left 40$ With a nail through it even though I said 100$ good thing I have there license plate, and their shitty black Toyota.

get fucked.

9 hours ago, DaftCoolio said:

Looking for a new TV series to watch, toss me some suggestions

mr robot. it's recently gotten on my to do list after hearing that they hired actual computer people to write the tek script. when they talk about flaws in the onion router exit node, thats an actual thing. the fbi and nsa have been exploiting flaws in the exit nodes to track criminals for years.

archer. got watch season 5 episode 1. 

https://redirector.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?requiressl=yes&id=d99968acdcab6461&itag=22&source=webdrive&app=texmex&ip=2001:19f0:ac00:aee:5400:ff:fe21:4b3d&ipbits=32&expire=1465697934&sparams=requiressl,id,itag,source,ip,ipbits,expire&signature=4EEBFD33F7206FCBE28860B46F6D61B72772DC5B.4493484CEEC85A3666EE29F91B05E7DD34427456&key=ck2&mm=30&mn=sn-o097znle&ms=nxu&mt=1465683175&mv=u&nh=IgpwcjAxLnNqYzA3KgkxMjcuMC4wLjE&pl=48

the 100. loosely based on fallout, it's 200~ years after the nuclear apocalypse and humanity sends people back to earth from the dying space station to see if it is inhabitable again. since they have very few resources and cant spare things like radiation suits, it's most likely a suicide mission. since every crime is a death sentence, the only prisoners are minors. since it's a suicide mission, why not send the prison kids? 

rick and morty. at first glance this looks like a kids show for cartoon network or something. this isnt a kids show.

doctor who. start with the 9th doctor aka season 1. 10>9 but start with nine and go from there.

ghost in a shell. so in the future, artificial intelligence, robotics, "prosthetic", and computers have advanced to the point where the only difference between a android and a cyborg is the software running the robotic body. the ghost in the machine. people can no become cyborgs and as long as they can pay for parts, they will live forever. ofc this also means they can be hacked. this is a sci fi futuristic distopia about the blurring of the line between man and machine following the lives of a secret special forces cyborg group that works inside the japanese government.

Edited by fredrichnietze

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.