Sign in to follow this  
PokemonAura

[ÄURA] Pokemon Aura - August AND September Team Tournament winners!- 2peat edition

Windows 10: Hello there, May I install myself?

Me: no thank you

Windows 10: Are you sure?

Me: yes Windows 10, Windows 8 is fine by me 

Windows 10: you know wot I'm just gonna go ahead and install myself

Me: can you please go away wind...

Your PC is Restarting

5 hours ago, DaftCoolio said:

Your PC is Restarting

Literally had a popup, do you want to install win10 everyday for like 6 months or however long it came out.

It's not getting the message.

Edited by KaynineXL

Just now, GeneralVenican said:

as i notice, ur still around hue

Check my last online time (In-game cuz thats what matters)

8 hours ago, DaftCoolio said:

Your PC is Restarting

their is a very large lawsuit going on in china vs windows for this bullshit. would not be surprised if it happens in america/europe too and windows as an operating system isnt a thing in 5-10 years.

microsoft makes very little profit on windows and a ton of profit on selling user data. this behavior of blatant capitalizing off their customers and not giving a shit what they think or want suggest the ship is sinking and they are trying to grab what they can before the linux ice berg comes to desktop for the normies.

if anyone wants to have a class action lawsuit vs microsoft im in and can get quiet a few people to join and some publicity.

Wasnt quite the finish I wanted

but coming into today I was nervous, forfi knew I was nervous and I honestly felt like I would do well to get a win or two

Thanks to some excellent team support (esp forfi) and a bit of luck in the early rounds, some dominant displays in the later few and a couple tightly contested rng influenced rounds vs frags I walk away 1 shiny salamence richer.

Thanks to the doubles boys for scrimming vs me

Thanks to yetto, forf and everyone else who made me comps

Thanks team for beliebing

mence is coming home

wigga

14 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

Wasnt quite the finish I wanted

but coming into today I was nervous, forfi knew I was nervous and I honestly felt like I would do well to get a win or two

Thanks to some excellent team support (esp forfi) and a bit of luck in the early rounds, some dominant displays in the later few and a couple tightly contested rng influenced rounds vs frags I walk away 1 shiny salamence richer.

Thanks to the doubles boys for scrimming vs me

Thanks to yetto, forf and everyone else who made me comps

Thanks team for beliebing

mence is coming home

wigga

congatz man! like Caretaker (Chris Rock) says in the Adam Sandler's movie The Longest Yard: "Well, we didn't get the whole chocolate bar, but we got a Hershey's kiss." I'm proud of you doc, u deserved it, It wasn't what I know u wanted and you were capable to get but it's still good, be happy cause you're fam is proud of you o/

so one thing that always bothered me about the fallout series is the whole "all the plant life is now dead" thing. because plants are ridiculously resistant to radiation

Chernobyl now-ish

GTY_chernobyl_as_03_160426_4x3_992.jpg

so why would all the plants look like new vegas? except in new vegas cause desert! but yea. then this mod pops up

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11121/?

11121-0-1464635432.jpg

11121-0-1465182795.jpg

and while it is death to any non new gpu, it looks fucking amazing. so like, mod your games fam. get immersed.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.