Sign in to follow this  
PokemonAura

[ÄURA] Pokemon Aura - August AND September Team Tournament winners!- 2peat edition

@Forfie, you remember the stuff we were talking about when I was duelling in vermillion? I'm sorry I ever doubted you. You were 100% right about the things you said and thankfully some recent events opened my eyes to the truth. 

@Forfie, you remember the stuff we were talking about when I was duelling in vermillion? I'm sorry I ever doubted you. You were 100% right about the things you said and thankfully some recent events opened my eyes to the truth. 

Its 2015, Being gay is acceptable dw

Hey can we buy dede off of you. I heard he was the best guy you have, all around player, wins everything.

Can trade for 4 bullet seed TMs

Hey can we buy dede off of you. I heard he was the best guy you have, all around player, wins everything.

Can trade for 4 bullet seed TMs

Sold

It's all okay my love, I think I do know what are you talking about :v) It's all about people and their different opinions. I'm just very curious what made you change your mind :>

Edited by RysPicz

Greetings,

I would like to join the team. Im an active player and have a fairly solid team of 40s-60s. I intend to get better. I enjoy helping people in chat and i treat everyone with respect. my ign is mephilist. I will need assistance in joining the team since I am fairly new and it will be my first.  Thank you for considering,

-mephilist
hoenn/kanto/soulsilver

Greetings,

I would like to join the team. Im an active player and have a fairly solid team of 40s-60s. I intend to get better. I enjoy helping people in chat and i treat everyone with respect. my ign is mephilist. I will need assistance in joining the team since I am fairly new and it will be my first.  Thank you for considering,

-mephilist
hoenn/kanto/soulsilver

Are you a girl

E:

nvm, that would make things much easier

Edited by RysPicz

Greetings,

-mephilist
hoenn/kanto/soulsilver

i like u

Rip Fred it was a pleasure

you know what im gonna say

[spoiler]

in bed

[spoiler]

kapow but yes it was. i will be on this thread and offtopic 5 and rvtn ts on occasion. im not gone 5eva 

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Greetings,

-mephilist
hoenn/kanto/soulsilver

I suppose its better than "Can i tryout?"

Lol you're all talking like he's dead or something, I'm more than sure he will be lurking the forums and chat with us. And my, myself, I won't miss Fred because I will keep in touch with him, nomsayin

[spoiler]in bed[/spoiler]

Edited by RysPicz

Good job today Senju, you did really, really good. I'm sure you are going to bring us a win in the near future if you keep improving like that! ;)

MY HEAD HURTS SOOOOOO MUCH ;-;

should stop trying to shove it up other males butts

[spoiler] is joke btw [/spoiler]

Edited by DaftCoolio

Toast, we need to rebreed that metagross because on literally every single tournament it's the reason why people lose. Dede lost because it missed a crucial meteor mash on RNGmaniac's Jolt, today I lost because it missed a meteor mash on weezing and it's not the first time things like that happen, I feel like it's cursed or something. Oh and I missed 2 megahorns and that mattered a fuckload too... Even after 2.5 weeks of being away my RNG does not change at all.

Toast, we need to rebreed that metagross because on literally every single tournament it's the reason why people lose. Dede lost because it missed a crucial meteor mash on RNGmaniac's Jolt, today I lost because it missed a meteor mash on weezing and it's not the first time things like that happen, I feel like it's cursed or something. Oh and I missed 2 megahorns and that mattered a fuckload too... Even after 2.5 weeks of being away my RNG does not change at all.

Only when I'm included

Why was dede meteor mashing a Jolt? Was it running a MM / Pursuit / Explosion / Tpunch set?

Edited by NikhilR

Why was dede meteor mashing a Jolt? Was it running a MM / Pursuit / Explosion / Tpunch set?

It was locked into Meteor Mash, CB Metagross. Jolt was at low health and Dede had literally 90% chance to win, bar meteor mash miss, which happened

There are no lime wedges in any of those Coronas

Lol Kitkat you srs? :D

Edited by RysPicz

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.