Sign in to follow this  
PokemonAura

[ÄURA] Pokemon Aura - August AND September Team Tournament winners!- 2peat edition

I miss off topic so much, and I wasn't even a regular... so much rip. 75% of the reason why the forums feel so dead now...

game boring

forums boring

where r u flava

where r u forf

where r u update

done next update

I miss off topic so much, and I wasn't even a regular... so much rip. 75% of the reason why the forums feel so dead now...

I feel ya Kili. I wasn't a regular there either, but I enjoyed reading through everything.

I just can't play the game much. My god it gets boring as soon as I see that no one is online and my only option is to grind. Then again, hanging out with you lovely people is enough, but I really hope something new comes cause this game kinda needs it.

I just can't play the game much. My god it gets boring as soon as I see that no one is online and my only option is to grind. Then again, hanging out with you lovely people is enough, but I really hope something new comes cause this game kinda needs it.

This is why you can just play Splatoon with me or Smash bros cuz no grind need, just fun

Amen

c:

Also I forgot we can play Mario Kart too. Haven't played that in awhile aha. All you need is me and a bunch of scrubs to beat the shit out of and it'll all be good

Did flava purposely mean to get banned?

i doubt he would get purposely banned without giving away all his shinies before. I still don't understand why he got banned but eh, staff at its finest.

tj what is this non-sense of clippers fans saying they'll win the championship because they have pierce lmao

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.