Sign in to follow this  
PokemonAura

[ÄURA] Pokemon Aura - August AND September Team Tournament winners!- 2peat edition

Sorry, my ipad double posts sometimes, fixed it though. :)

Also here are Lion and Beldores sigs as promised. They are nooby so you dont have to use them, I just promised I would make you both one last night on TS. I will make some more later if I have time.

[spoiler]

uA0BUf0.gif

[/spoiler]

I love it! Thanks Noad :D

Adding some accolades =)

overToasted1st place in Tranzmaster's Spontaneous Tournament #11 6v6 UU, Bracket ; 22. June 2014 (Shiny Spearow)

JonazDK1st place in Pokedaily 6v6 UU, Bracket; 28. July 2014 (300k PokeYen)

And guys, for the future- please, link me BRACKET and link to thread. This saves me really a lot of work to search those on my own.

Soon I will also finish descriptions of team members.

(4F)

Yo Lyn I hear they're handing out unbans now. . . should we expect the return of godpig?

Team members descriptions added =) I'm still missing some info so please, send a PM to the PokemonAura account with the missing data (picture, fav tier/ poke and maybe some quotes).

Team members descriptions added =) I'm still missing some info so please, send a PM to the PokemonAura account with the missing data (picture, fav tier/ poke and maybe some quotes).

You missed "You Bald?" in my quotes :P

Ill take a sig jonaz, but i'd probably put in my profile for now.

inb4 #averagenuskills

Miss you guys

We miss you too! ;_; It's been too long since you logged last time Temi. Though not much has changed, Lynd is still bad, Jay is still sexy asf and we still love Noad so practicly nothing changed...

inb4 #averagenuskills

We miss you too! ;_; It's been too long since you logged last time Temi. Though not much has changed, Lynd is still bad, Jay is still sexy asf and we still love Noad so practicly nothing changed...

Lyn pls go

i like them :P

Oh no ;(((((((((((((( i am sorry to hear it ;_; plz be a short strike this time :P

gq7FT3v.png?1

okay the marcus sig was easy xD

Fred :P

LIadNzk.png?1

Raf

chC0omB.png?1

i love it ^^

I'll do it

Not sure if srs but thanks anyway. :) Jay has it covered and I should be back online in about 10 mins. 

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.