Sign in to follow this  
PokemonAura

[ÄURA] Pokemon Aura - August AND September Team Tournament winners!- 2peat edition

Guize (and qts), I prob (well, for sure) won't be playing MMO for some time (probably until update), got some serious IRL issues on my head but I'll be visiting forums erryday to check if anyone needs anything (and to see if update didn't happen yet. Oh and I still need to up my trade thread). Also if someone would like The Jolly then Fuji has it (just sayin so I won't have to login to the game to get it).

Hope you won't miss me much XD

we'll miss you terribly (also i still have your banette and i bred a good male so come and get it)

we'll miss you terribly (also i still have your banette and i bred a good male so come and get it)

soon (tm)

lol it's The Roots
[spoiler]the-roots.jpg[/spoiler]

Props my bad through the screen they looked homeless but the roots are the truth

Soooo on a scale of 1 to 10 I think it's safe to say PoAu are at an 11 in preparation for the team tourney! 

Also Raf, Fred gave me 100k to give to you for your NU thingymajig (remind me next time you are online).

Soooo on a scale of 1 to 10 I think it's safe to say PoAu are at an 11 in preparation for the team tourney! 

Also Raf, Fred gave me 100k to give to you for your NU thingymajig (remind me next time you are online).

Get onliiinee I need the glalie

Heroes III is so nostalgic, nice choice guys, I'm playing Football Manager 2014 xD

To kiedy sie widzimy na hamaczu?

Niebawem, jutro będę miał nowy internet to się dogadamy .-)

Hello Pokemon Aura thread, this is Poland speaking

We are taking over this thread

Also Faye, you need to drop your cm position and play my tournament, just saying :P

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.