Sign in to follow this  
PokemonAura

[ÄURA] Pokemon Aura - August AND September Team Tournament winners!- 2peat edition

West V irginia vs Tennessee

Charlotte, North Carolina, Bank of America Stadium

Upepper your angus josh

edit: this god damn word censor is ridiculous, it wont allow my states name without filtration. I am deeply offended and this needs fixed yesterday.

it's cause your state is that bad. jalen Hurd gonna trample WV tho (on his way to his heisman senior year)

brah, if we still know each other in 4 years, I will gladly buy you a beer at that game

PBR or no deal, and as long as this game keeps updating (wink wink) hopefully we'll be able to maintain this verb

West V irginia vs Tennessee

Charlotte, North Carolina, Bank of America Stadium

pepper your angus josh

edit: this god damn word censor is ridiculous, it wont allow my states name without filtration. I am deeply offended and this needs fixed yesterday.

New meta English

This is ORIGINAL text from my friend. I cried from laugh. Hopefully I can translate this well enough so everyone can understand

Be me, 16lvl, know this girl since ever, older then me, solid 8/10 one day she just starts talking to me about sex, condoms, so I think what the fuck do you say, shit, I got internet I know this stuff, then realise, she wants my D and this is her indirect method for move allow her to talk more about sex, looks like it turns her on, get a bóner, sit the way so she can see it, she gets embarassed, I know, that this is time, tell her: "Hey maybe we will go upstairs and show me all this live, nomsayin" she stops talking and stares at me stupidly, fuck.jpg maybe a \/irgin or shit, know that she's religious remember, some girls keep their \/irginity but they like in ass and other weird things I know, I can convince her, I can talk well, I start talking, I'll be gentle with her booty, she starts running whatever, bitćh, classic woman, changes her mind each 2 min ima fap at least but it shows out she went to COMPLAIN TO MY FATHER dad rushes into room mad as fuck she stands behind him like a little bitćh and stares at me not saying anything OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK, dad starts his pointless talk "how could you say that to your mom? you take drugs" blablabla I still sit with penis in my hand I look into his eyes, cumming stfu phaggot, get rekt don't let bitćhes destroy your day no matter how fucked they are

This is ORIGINAL text from my friend. I cried from laugh. Hopefully I can translate this well enough so everyone can understand

Be me, 16lvl, know this girl since ever, older then me, solid 8/10 one day she just starts talking to me about sex, condoms, so I think what the fuck do you say, shit, I got internet I know this stuff, then realise, she wants my D and this is her indirect method for move allow her to talk more about sex, looks like it turns her on, get a bóner, sit the way so she can see it, she gets embarassed, I know, that this is time, tell her: "Hey maybe we will go upstairs and show me all this live, nomsayin" she stops talking and stares at me stupidly, fuck.jpg maybe a \/irgin or shit, know that she's religious remember, some girls keep their \/irginity but they like in ass and other weird things I know, I can convince her, I can talk well, I start talking, I'll be gentle with her booty, she starts running whatever, bitćh, classic woman, changes her mind each 2 min ima fap at least but it shows out she went to COMPLAIN TO MY FATHER dad rushes into room mad as fuck she stands behind him like a little bitćh and stares at me not saying anything OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK, dad starts his pointless talk "how could you say that to your mom? you take drugs" blablabla I still sit with penis in my hand I look into his eyes, cumming stfu phaggot, get rekt don't let bitćhes destroy your day no matter how fucked they are

why would you post this here?

why would you post this here?

fun x) We share lots of things in team thread, I found this one funny

I don't get it

I'm ded

I can't breathe lmfaoooooooooo

Edit: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/44146-you-wanna-write-about-it-a-weekly-writing-competition-week-1-results-posted-week-2-topic-added/page-5#entry848944

I'll be gentle with her booty

Romance.

Hey raf
[spoiler]bc60e5ca3d16f6c7e1ded6c874d0f7d9.png[/spoiler]
Come pick this up

wtf with that homeless guy on your background

edit: fk some ch0de (this censoring shit is getting old) nuzzling hide-n-seek jerk circle, give us an update/tt

wtf with that homeless guy on your background

edit: fk some ch0de (this censoring shit is getting old) nuzzling hide-n-seek jerk circle, give us an update/tt

lol it's The Roots

[spoiler]the-roots.jpg[/spoiler]

Guize (and qts), I prob (well, for sure) won't be playing MMO for some time (probably until update), got some serious IRL issues on my head but I'll be visiting forums erryday to check if anyone needs anything (and to see if update didn't happen yet. Oh and I still need to up my trade thread). Also if someone would like The Jolly then Fuji has it (just sayin so I won't have to login to the game to get it).

Hope you won't miss me much XD

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.