[Contest] You Wanna Write About It? A weekly writing competition!

Getting my entry down to 500 words was a challenge, but I'm glad I managed it.

I loved the prompt--I can't wait to see the next one!  Thanks so much for the awesome contest, Gunthug.   :D

Week 2 Topic:

Another week has gone by, and still no update. You strug-

Haha nah I'm jk. Alright here's the prompt: I want you all to write a story about a trainer that lives in Celadon City. After scraping together all the money you can possibly find, you decide to risk it all and buy a Mystery Box. Within the mystery box......is $100,000,000! How are you gonna spend it??? Word Limit: 750 words (200 word minimum)

(Hint: The stories that worked the best with the judges last week were those that really put you in the world of pokemon, rather than simply echoing what it's like to play PokeMMO. Personally, I'm ok with subtle references to "staff" and "updates" and such, but a key judging criteria is your ability to create a story, one which convinces the reader that it really could happen (in a theoretical pokemon universe, of course))

Your deadline is Friday at 11:59:59 EDT! Also, whisper me if you wanna help judge this week. Remember, you can't judge AND submit an entry. Good luck everyone!

Week 2 Topic:

Another week has gone by, and still no update. You strug-

Haha nah I'm jk. Alright here's the prompt: I want you all to write a story about a trainer that lives in Celadon City. After scraping together all the money you can possibly find, you decide to risk it all and buy a Mystery Box. Within the mystery box......is $100,000,000! How are you gonna spend it???

This topic fits me perfectly.

[wip], half done and passed the word limit, rip

[spoiler]

Hey guys. I'm not sure if you've heard of me. I prefer to go icognito, but I'm secretely the top dog of the top city in Kanto. In fact, I live at the top of the most prestigious building of Celadon city; the Celadon Mansion. I'd even go so far as to say that I live even higher than the highest floor. So high up that you could call it... some sort of attic. And it's small, and messy, and cramped, and unentertained. And the ceiling light is broken. And without any elevators in the bulding, it's really draining to climb up and down. So I'm essentially shut in my poor worn-out room, which used to be the hideout of some illegal resident trying to pass for a teacher of some sort. Though that act fooled no one.

So yeah. My living conditions are rather terrible and I'm not too well-off financially either. And it's about to get worse. I really screwed up this time.

Yesterday was my birthday, you see. And the landlord of the mansion is practically my guardian. She lets me stay in that attic for really cheap since it's not technically liveable to begin with. Anyways, we had some tea together, because I'm finally of drinking age. And then she gave me a gift. It contained all of the rent money that I had been paying for the past two years. She just gave it all back, so that I could head out and find a better place. I still can't believe how far she'd go for me. At this point, I think her happiness is more important to me than my own.

Later that evening, I had been hanging out with some friends on the Celadon Mall's rooftop, and I might've had a few lemonades too many. It didn't mix too well with the tea. And then, I might've done something unthinkable. I'm really ashamed of it. So, here's how it happened.

Basically, we were having way too much fun that night, and we weren't exactly in our right state of mind. We stayed up late, and still felt like partying. But there's really only one place in the city that is open at late hours... That's right. The game corner. The cursed gamecorner, the place you should never visit if yo're low on money. But since my friends wanted to go, and it was my birthday and all, why not let loose a little?

So, we played on the slots, a fair bit. Passed a few hours. The payouts are so terrible on there though that it's impossible to win any coins. Someone should fix that.

That's when the idea came up. "Why don't we go buy a mystery box? Let's each get one and compare who got the best."

All my friends were better off than me and could afford a few. I looked at the entirety of my saving, plus my birthday money that was the equivalent of my two years of rent. I could barely afford one.

But I was really not too sober, and my friends who clearly want the best for me, kind of pressured me into joining them... and I can't remember much past that. I woke up in my attic late this afternoon.

So, that's that. I looked around the room and noticed a mystery box to my name on the desk. I can only assume I ended up caving in. There went my life savings for probably ten cookies or so. At least I won't starve this week. In fact, I haven't eaten in a day, I might as well open it.

..Wait. What's this? Money? This is one of the better boxes, I guess. Maybe my life isn't over yet. If I'm lucky, this'll refund the box.

Wait again. Those zeroes aren't the cents... How much is this thing worth?... One million? And there's more of these?! there's probably a hundred or so below! Give me a minute I need to count this. I'm speechless. I know the gamecorner makes a lot of profit but what kind of employee in their right mind puts this in a mystery box?

Anyways, it seems I'm at one hundred million. I'm saved. My faith in the Random Number Gods is restored. Thank you, based Random Number Gods. I don't know how I can ever repay you.

...Would 50 million do? Hahaha.

[/spoiler]

Edit: Writer's block. No idea how to follow this up. Also, I don't want to cut much out of my setting. So, I started over. I'm not gonna delete this if you still like reading things, but don't bother judging. New entry for this week on the next page.

[wip], half done and passed the word limit, rip

[spoiler]

Hey guys. I'm not sure if you've heard of me. I prefer to go icognito, but I'm secretely the top dog of the top city in Kanto. In fact, I live at the top of the most prestigious building of Celadon city; the Celadon Mansion. I'd even go so far as to say that I live even higher than the highest floor. So high up that you could call it... some sort of attic. And it's small, and messy, and cramped, and unentertained. And the ceiling light is broken. And without any elevators in the bulding, it's really draining to climb up and down. So I'm essentially shut in my poor worn-out room, which used to be the hideout of some illegal resident trying to pass for a teacher of some sort. Though that act fooled no one.

So yeah. My living conditions are rather terrible and I'm not too well-off financially either. And it's about to get worse. I really screwed up this time.

Yesterday was my birthday, you see. And the landlord of the mansion is practically my guardian. She lets me stay in that attic for really cheap since it's not technically liveable to begin with. Anyways, we had some tea together, because I'm finally of drinking age. And then she gave me a gift. It contained all of the rent money that I had been paying for the past two years. She just gave it all back, so that I could head out and find a better place. I still can't believe how far she'd go for me. At this point, I think her happiness is more important to me than my own.

Later that evening, I had been hanging out with some friends on the Celadon Mall's rooftop, and I might've had a few lemonades too many. It didn't mix too well with the tea. And then, I might've done something unthinkable. I'm really ashamed of it. So, here's how it happened.

Basically, we were having way too much fun that night, and we weren't exactly in our right state of mind. We stayed up late, and still felt like partying. But there's really only one place in the city that is open at late hours... That's right. The game corner. The cursed gamecorner, the place you should never visit if yo're low on money. But since my friends wanted to go, and it was my birthday and all, why not let loose a little?

So, we played on the slots, a fair bit. Passed a few hours. The payouts are so terrible on there though that it's impossible to win any coins. Someone should fix that.

That's when the idea came up. "Why don't we go buy a mystery box? Let's each get one and compare who got the best."

All my friends were better off than me and could afford a few. I looked at the entirety of my saving, plus my birthday money that was the equivalent of my two years of rent. I could barely afford one.

But I was really not too sober, and my friends who clearly want the best for me, kind of pressured me into joining them... and I can't remember much past that. I woke up in my attic late this afternoon.

So, that's that. I looked around the room and noticed a mystery box to my name on the desk. I can only assume I ended up caving in. There went my life savings for probably ten cookies or so. At least I won't starve this week. In fact, I haven't eaten in a day, I might as well open it.

..Wait. What's this? Money? This is one of the better boxes, I guess. Maybe my life isn't over yet. If I'm lucky, this'll refund the box.

Wait again. Those zeroes aren't the cents... How much is this thing worth?... One million? And there's more of these?! there's probably a hundred or so below! Give me a minute I need to count this. I'm speechless. I know the gamecorner makes a lot of profit but what kind of employee in their right mind puts this in a mystery box?

Anyways, it seems I'm at one hundred million. I'm saved. My faith in the Random Number Gods is restored. Thank you, based Random Number Gods. I don't know how I can ever repay you.

...Would 50 million do? Hahaha.

[/spoiler]

I had a fun laugh with this lol! Good read!

almost didn't hit my 200 word minimum, tried to keep it short and sweet.

[spoiler]Hats hats hats hats. Hats hats hats hats hats hat? Hats hats hats hats hats hats. Hats hats hats hats hats. Hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats! Hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats. Hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats? Hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats. Hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats. Hats hats hats, hats hats hats. Hats hats hats hats hats hats hats. Hats, hats, hats hats hats hats hats hats hats. Hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats! Hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats. Hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats. Hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats. Hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats. Hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats! Hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats. Hats hats hats hats hats hats hats. Hats hats.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Hats hats hats hats. Hats hats hats hats hats hat? Hats hats hats hats hats hats. Hats hats hats hats hats. Hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats! Hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats. Hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats? Hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats. Hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats. Hats hats hats, hats hats hats. Hats hats hats hats hats hats hats. Hats, hats, hats hats hats hats hats hats hats. Hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats! Hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats. Hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats. Hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats. Hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats. Hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats! Hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats hats. Hats hats hats hats hats hats hats. Hats hats.[/spoiler]

This grammar and use of punctuation could be used to teach AP English

Confirmed best story

Title not available.

[Spoiler]

Growing up in Celadon as a middle class white boy may have been the best thing that could have happened to a kid, or so you would think.  My parents never game me money for anything.  "Dad I need money to buy comps and fuck (B)itches" "Get your own money (f)gt, I didn't sell your sister for a Shiny Tangela so I could pay for you to get 1st rounded scrubs like Gunthug and Strider(TJ)" "Bu-bu-bu but daddddddddddd" Now, naturally, I was forced to find my own money. I'd heard rumors of the Senile man from Fushia winning a fortune from Mystery Boxes. I knew what I had to do. I rented my room out to a visiting cattle salesman by the name of SfSkump. He needed a place to stay and I needed money.  One months rent was more than enough I suppose.  This month flew by rather fast and before I knew it, Skump was gone and I had my money, much more than he owed. Although... he did leave a note mentioning some rather interesting things he did in my room while I was out of the house.  God damn (S)kanks and their fingers, I swear to God.  Anyway, you guys can guess what I did with my money. COCAINE! Thankfully, Skump had payed me extra, leaving me with just enough for both my cocaine and my mystery box. I walk on down to the Game Corner and buy myself a lovely Mystery Box. 

Upon opening the box I am nearly suffocated. Money. Everywhere. This is fantastic, this is what I dreamed of, this is why I let that skunk finger that cattle salesman in my room. Never mind that! I'm fucking rich now! The comps I could buy, the skills I could acquire.  This could only set the wheels in motion.  Thinking to myself, I soon realize something.  Why stop here?  I could have more money. But how? A business? Yes of course!

Years have passed, I've grown to realize… I hate my job.  My business is flourishing but, I just can't stand my co-workers.  The first of the three vile human beings is an absolutely beautiful woman.  10/10 would fuck again my friend. Only issue was, she was dumb as a rock. I have a low tolerance for stupidity but can not bring my self to fire her.  The second is the complete opposite.  Not too great looking but Jesus tap-dancing Christ, she is smart as can be.  Intelligence unparalleled, a great worker but, her looks are just not up to par with my standards. Last and certainly least we have my only male co-worker.  This man is a direct descendant of what could only be hippies.  He talks as though he is from the 80's and certainly dresses the part. To top it all off, he always brings his god damn dog to work with him!  Now this normally would not be a problem for your average Employer(lol) but, I have to sit in the mystery machine with these fucks for hours on end. I'm sick of it.[/spoiler]

Title not available.

[Spoiler]

Growing up in Celadon as a middle class white boy may have been the best thing that could have happened to a kid, or so you would think.  My parents never game me money for anything.  "Dad I need money to buy comps and fuck (B)itches" "Get your own money (f)gt, I didn't sell your sister for a Shiny Tangela so I could pay for you to get 1st rounded scrubs like Gunthug and Strider(TJ)" "Bu-bu-bu but daddddddddddd" Now, naturally, I was forced to find my own money. I'd heard rumors of the Senile man from Fushia winning a fortune from Mystery Boxes. I knew what I had to do. I rented my room out to a visiting cattle salesman by the name of SfSkump. He needed a place to stay and I needed money.  One months rent was more than enough I suppose.  This month flew by rather fast and before I knew it, Skump was gone and I had my money, much more than he owed. Although... he did leave a note mentioning some rather interesting things he did in my room while I was out of the house.  God damn (S)kanks and their fingers, I swear to God.  Anyway, you guys can guess what I did with my money. COCAINE! Thankfully, Skump had payed me extra, leaving me with just enough for both my cocaine and my mystery box. I walk on down to the Game Corner and buy myself a lovely Mystery Box. 

Upon opening the box I am nearly suffocated. Money. Everywhere. This is fantastic, this is what I dreamed of, this is why I let that skunk finger that cattle salesman in my room. Never mind that! I'm fucking rich now! The comps I could buy, the skills I could acquire.  This could only set the wheels in motion.  Thinking to myself, I soon realize something.  Why stop here?  I could have more money. But how? A business? Yes of course!

Years have passed, I've grown to realize… I hate my job.  My business is flourishing but, I just can't stand my co-workers.  The first of the three vile human beings is an absolutely beautiful woman.  10/10 would fuck again my friend. Only issue was, she was dumb as a rock. I have a low tolerance for stupidity but can not bring my self to fire her.  The second is the complete opposite.  Not too great looking but Jesus tap-dancing Christ, she is smart as can be.  Intelligence unparalleled, a great worker but, her looks are just not up to par with my standards. Last and certainly least we have my only male co-worker.  This man is a direct descendant of what could only be hippies.  He talks as though he is from the 80's and certainly dresses the part. To top it all off, he always brings his god damn dog to work with him!  Now this normally would not be a problem for your average Employer(lol) but, I have to sit in the mystery machine with these fucks for hours on end. I'm sick of it.[/spoiler]

I have no idea how react to this.

Title not available.

[Spoiler]

30/10

552 words \o/

[spoiler]Insert three coins, roll the slots, win nothing. It's a never-ending cycle of failure at the slot machines here in Celadon City. It used to be easier to win, but I guess the owners of the game corner thought it was too easy, or wanted to turn more of a profit from people resting just above the poverty line such as myself. It's easy to lose yourself to gambling with the constant hope of winning much more than you spent, which is why I've been trying to get enough coins for a Mystery Box.
After a day of failure at the slot machines, I decided to take what little money I had left to get some food at the local restaurant. After walking in the door, I saw a middle-aged man sitting in the corner of the restaurant, he was in tears over something. I decided to walk up to him to ask what was wrong.
Upon noticing me, he got up and ran out the door before I could get to him. I glanced at the man behind the counter, but he just shrugged his shoulders and went back to whatever he was doing. Curiosity got the better of me, so I went to the corner where the man was sitting, wondering if I could see what was upsetting- HOLY SHIT HE LEFT NEARLY $100,000 IN HIS SEAT!
Trying my best to act calm, I went over to the door of the restaurant, looked out, and tried to find the man who had left it there. He was nowhere to be seen. This wasn't how I intended to 'earn' money, but I wasn't just going to let this opportunity pass, I had to take it. THINK OF THE MYSTERY BOXES I COULD BUY WITH THIS!
I rushed back to the game corner and bought myself two mystery boxes. The first one I opened contained ten lava cookies. They didn't last long since there was a trash can right next to me. After removing the lid of the second box, I couldn't believe what I was seeing, I even slapped myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I had done it. Me, coming from a two room apartment with rent high enough that I barely had any money for myself. Inside this mystery box was everything I ever dreamed of wrapped in ten small bundles of $10,000 a piece. I immediately decided it was time for an upgrade to my lifestyle and bought myself a home on Cinnabar Island. I was so excited to finally be getting out of Celadon City and into a house of my own where I wouldn't have to pay rent every month! Even with all the money I lucked out getting being spent, I had more than enough to live comfortably from a job at the Pokemart.
It's still pretty funny how I managed to get here, a lot can happen in a matter of days. I mean, look at me now, I was living the life I always dreamed of because I found some random guy in a restaurant that ran away from me. It's not every day you can say you caused somebody to ragequit, but it is almost never that you find free money lying around after you make said person ragequit.[/spoiler]

474 words

Good Things Come When You Pray (note that this is not a filthy attempt to convert you)

[spoiler]

Name’s Al Gambino, I’m pretty famous around town – famous for being broke that is. I’ve spent my entire life gambling what I had, even doing some dirty work for Team Rocket for some petty cash. Today’s been especially slow at the slots, I’ve lost about $1,000 just this hour. Being raised atheist parents, I never really believed Arceus or the RNG God, but these past few days, I have been struggling to eat, barely being able to afford any food down at the Café. So I’ve decided to convert. I prayed to Our Lord and Savior Arceus and the RNG God and begged them to bless me with a bountiful amount of cash.

Dear Lord and Savior Arceus and RNG God,
May you bless me with a truckload of cash,
To find the strength to buy a thousand fedoras,
To aid the suffering of your neckbeard followers,
That is all I have to say.
Thank you and may you reign eternally.

Opening my eyes, I was shocked to see two ghostly figures appear in front of me. They began to speak in unison, whilst my body convulsed.

We are pleased to inform you that we have an answer,
Go forth and buy the Box of Mystery,
As the prize will be a money enhancer,
Now leave and make history.

The ground rumbled with all its might, and with a sudden flash, the two figures disappeared. I stopped convulsing, then straightened myself out. This is it I thought, my lucky day. Adrenaline coursed through my veins as I ran to the Prize Corner. I arrived, panting and out of breath.

“I… would… like… a… Mystery… Box…” I spluttered.
“Yes, of course sir,” said the shop keeper.

Slowly and carefully, I opened the flaps of the box.
“HOLY MILTANK!” I exclaimed. Inside, was a check for $100,000,000! I quickly scampered to the PokeBank to redeem my cash.

Finally, I cried with tears of joy, I can help my fellow neckbeards. Excitedly, I rode the elevator of the PokeMall to the fourth floor, with the clothes section. I went up to the crazy hot clerk and smoothed back my luscious gel-coated hair. Maybe she’ll be impressed with the money I got and even bribe her to have the sexiest sex that she will ever sex later. Though of course, I needed to buy the fedoras first.
“Why good day to you m’lady,” I seduced.
“Hello sir, what would you like to buy,” she blushed.
“I’d like to buy a couple fedoras,” I said.
“You’re in luck sir, we have many in stock,”
“How much do they cost?” I replied.
“’Bout tree fiddy”

It was about time that I noticed that this cute bunch of pixels was about 500 feet tall and from the Paleolithic era.

>mfw I had the sexiest sex ever with the Loch Ness monster

[spoiler]tumblr_mj1yfwcDXS1r0uk07o1_250.gif[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Title not available.

[Spoiler]

10/10 never felt more immersed in the world of pokemon.

Alright real story time.

429 words.

[spoiler]I couldn't believe my eyes. Lying there in that box, more money than I had seen in my life. 100,000,000 Pokeyen. Imagine what I could do with this, all the hats I could buy, the shinies I could scam, the comps I could leave in my PC for months. The possibilities were nearly endless. Although, I could do something greater with this money. You see, I have this one very unfortunate friend. The misfortune lies in the fact that he is just so incredibly fat and ugly. Like I'm talking 0/10 not even ThinkNice would touch that ugly. The only proper thing I could imagine doing with this money is getting this guy the operations he'd  need to at least be a 7/10. 

So my friend and I take a trip to Cinnibar Lab, a place where they do all sorts of weird shit. The glasses wearing nerd sits us down and explains all the procedures and possible risks. These are all risks anyone would be willing to take, because I mean seriously this dude is ugly. After being talked through the proper procedure and filling out all the proper paperwork, the doctor tells me to leave and come back later, this process would take time.

I step out the door, standing, hoping all goes accordingly. That's when I realized I had forgotten my wallet. I step back into the room to be greeted with "What took you so long?" Apparently the doc was done. "How did everything go?" I ask the doctor eagerly. "I'm afraid the operation took a turn for the worst. Your friend was just too incredibly ugly, he didn't make it through the operation." I was absolutely shocked. I couldn't believe it. 

A few days later a funeral was held. Many people gathered there that day, for this ugly man was a well known one. He was also rather wealthy, so people were very eager to hear the reading of his will. Many people received things that day, a lot were simply told to keep things of his they were already holding. Shinies, comps, all sorts of things were given away. 

But then at the end, is when it happened. "And to my greatest friend, Rigamorty, I leave you my most prized possession. My Shiny Sneasel." I still couldn't believe it. It all had gone absolutely how I wanted. With just 100,000,000 pokeyen from a simple mystery box, I obtained a shiny sneasel and rid the world of one of the ugliest people in it. Rest in peace Amanu.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Now this is the story all about how
My life got twisted, upside down

And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the poorest person without healthcare

In west Celedon born and raised
On the Gee-C where I spent most of my days

Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool

Getting some cash flow just outside of the school

When a couple of guys who were up to no good

Started making trouble in my neighborhood

I got in one little fight and my mom got scared

And said you get one more Mystery Box and then you're out of there

I begged and pleaded with her the other day

But she packed my lunch and sent me on my way

She gave me a kissin' and she gave me my ticket

Although she never found out the numbers I kicked in

First class, yo this is bad,
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass

Is this what the people in Staff Lounge live like

Hm this might be alright!

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the

License plate said 'Fresh' and had dice in the mirror

If anything I could say that this cab was rare

But I thought now forget it, yo home to Update Land!

I pulled up to a desert after we passed seven or eight

And I yelled to the cabbie, yo Holmes smell ya later

Looked at the land, but there was nothing there

Meanwhile I forgot my bag in the cab[/spoiler]

Alrighty, I actually got my entry done earlier this week. Not sure if I like how I left it so this might be a WIP, but I think I'm probably gonna just leave it.

Also, I decided to make this is kind of a continuation of my week 1 story just to see if I could pull it off and it worked for what I wanted to go with

[spoiler]

After several failed attempts of trying to become rich, I found myself in Celadon City. The journey from Fuchsia to Celadon was rough, but along the way I managed to earn a decent amount of cash from the various trainers I encountered.

"You know Quag, this could be our chance to become rich here in Celadon. I heard they have these Mystery boxes," I began. Quagsire stared at me with his beady, black eyes and his mouth wide open. "And these boxes may have rare prizes in them. I heard even some of them have money!"

Quagsire croaked happily and threw his arms into the air as I said the word money. A chuckled escaped my throat and I patted his head. "That's the spirit Quag! Let's go get us some money and become rich!"

Without hesitation, I threw open the door to my hotel room and trotted down the hallway, Quagsire waddling behind me, trying to keep up. I hurried to the front door and pushed it open, allowing the sunlight to blind me for moment before I stepped outside.

The city was bustling with life or as much as there was these days. People hurried in and out of the department store and disappeared off down the street. I watched them for a moment, paying no attention to Quagsire as he ran off ahead of me.

"Quag! Quag!" I heard him call once he was half way down the street.

I snapped back to reality and ran after him, making my way to the Game Corner. I pulled open the door once we arrived and stepped inside.

"Hello there, are you here to purchase one of our many prizes?" the man behind the counter asked.

I nodded my head and walked over to the counter, eyeing all the prizes on along the back wall. "I would like a Mystery box," I finally said.

The man pulled down a box from one of the shelves and set it in front of me and I handed over all the money I had made on my way here. "Thanks," I mumbled.

My heart began to race once I picked up the box and hurried outside. This was the moment of truth. My fingers shook as I tore open the box. My eyes grew wide as I saw the stacks of money inside. "We're rich Quag!"

The things I could do with this money was endless, but one particular idea stuck out in my mind. A smirk crossed my face as I looked down at Quagsire, but I only received a derpy smile in return.

"Time to take over this region," I said lowly.

I turned toward the Casino and walked inside, making my way to the back of the room. I pulled up the poster that promoted Team Rocket and I pressed the button below it, causing the floor to slide open and uncover a hidden stair case.

My legs began to shake in excitement as I descended down into the unknown. This was my chance to get exactly what I had always dreamed of.

As I entered the room below, several heads turned. "We have an intruder!" one shouted.

A few grunts came running to challenge me and I growled, handing the box of money to Quagsire before grabbing a pokeball from my belt. "Pikachu, thunerbolt these grunts!" I shouted as I released the ball.

The small, yellow rodent flew out of her ball and allowed her cheeks to spark before letting out her electric attack, taking out the grunts.

More grunts appeared from the elevator and they froze when they saw their fallen comrades. "I suggest you take me to your boss, now," I said.

"Right this way," a young woman said. She gestured me forward and I followed with Quagsire and Pikachu close by.

After several flights of stairs, she finally stopped. "Giovanni is right in here. I warn you he won't be pleased that he has a visitor," she said.

I grunted, "yeah, yeah. He'll suck it up when I show him what I have."

She nodded curtly and opened the door, allowing me to enter Giovanni's office. Giovanni spun around in his chair and looked toward me with snake like eyes. "What do you want?" he hissed.

"I have come to join Team Rocket on one condition," I started. My gaze met his and I motioned Quagsire forward to set the money on his desk. "I'll give you this money, but you put me in charge."[/spoiler]

Word Count: 750