Food Good/Bad/Weird

WBHman

Im hungry and bored  :P. Put your favorite food to eat, the food you absolutely hate, and a weird food that you love but everyone is disgusted by.

Favorite food= Mashed Potatoes, 0_0 the best with butter. Tied with Burgers, love burgers with a passion

Worst food= Eggs, I hate them so much 

Weird food= Chips with ketchup, tried them once and loved them

BBQ sauce all over spaghetti noodles definitely the weirdest thing i ever had but tasted absolutely delicious(college foods when your cabinet is running dry, you do weird shit)

Favorite?  Anything with alfredo sauce

Worst?  Cooked spinach, love it raw, i just can't find any that taste good cooked, maybe someday

BBQ sauce all over spaghetti noodles definitely the weirdest thing i ever had but tasted absolutely delicious(college foods when your cabinet is running dry, you do weird shit)

Favorite?  Anything with alfredo sauce

Worst?  Cooked spinach, love it raw, i just can't find any that taste good cooked, maybe someday

:O I've never heard of alfredo sauce until today! Also I agree about spinach, when I cook it I just slightly wilt it in a hot pan. I know people who boil it though, yuck -.-

I'm from England ;-; It's a white pasta sauce right? It looks a bit like the stuff you put on lasagne.

Yeah that's it and that's no excuse, you're like way closer to Italy.. I'm honestly shocked you could have gone your whole life without knowing what alfredo sauce is

Favorite: Bufala e crudo ( crudo stands for "prosciutto crudo").

Worst food: the worst thing i can think of is... i don't know, i tend to avoid eating stuff i'm not used to, i don't even remember eating something i didn't like.

Weird: "crostini" with chicken's guts (and heart too, i guess).

Actually, it's a sauce that contains both of them and probably something else.

it looks awful (green) but it's delicious.

how the fuck have you never heard of alfredo sauce 

British people only eat fish and chips, and only drink tea. I can confirm this.

I'm italian and i've NEVER heard of it.

Same thing for pepperoni.

What's next? You don't even know what a Lamborghini is?

You're a disgrace to Papa Luigi. >:[

As for me, I love Onion Rings. I fucking love Onion Rings. And doughnuts. Those two foods are my holy grail. If Jesus promised me immortality, but Satan promised me doughnuts, I'd go for the doughnuts. 

Bad: Ketchup. People who put that shit on everything are so wrong. I like to taste the steak, not smother it in Tomato afterbirth until the only thing I can taste is the salty sweat of Henry Heinz's balls.

Weird: Seafood, man. Dunno why people think Calamari is so gross; I mean, it's basically rubbery-ass onion rings. I like it. Not that live shit they serve in Japan, though. Why would you want to eat a live, uncooked Octopus? Seems like the kind of person who likes that is the kind of person who licks pennies for the flavour.

British people only eat fish and chips, and only drink tea. I can confirm this.

What's next? You don't even know what a Lamborghini is?

You're a disgrace to Papa Luigi. >:[

As for me, I love Onion Rings. I fucking love Onion Rings. And doughnuts. Those two foods are my holy grail. If Jesus promised me undyingity, but Satan promised me doughnuts, I'd go for the doughnuts. 

Bad: Ketchup. People who put that shit on everything are so wrong. I like to taste the steak, not smother it in Tomato afterbirth until the only thing I can taste is the salty sweat of Henry Heinz's balls.

Weird: Seafood, man. Dunno why people think Calamari is so gross; I mean, it's basically rubbery-ass onion rings. I like it. Not that live shit they serve in Japan, though. Why would you want to eat a live, uncooked Octopus? Seems like the kind of person who likes that is the kind of person who licks pennies for the flavour.

The point is: they're not italian!

i'm 100% sure pepperoni is like american or something, and it's probably the same with alfredo sauce.

An italian would never put such thing in a dish of pasta, trust me.

Don't make me act like i know something about cooking, because i don't.

But still, the average italian guy don't even know what those things are.

But "pepperoni" has an "i" at the end. That makes it sound Italian. Therefore, it must be Italian.

R-right?

[spoiler]Everything I know is a lie. D:[/spoiler]

A  single pepperoni would be "pepperone", but since they are not italian  :rolleyes: .

Besides, the first time an italian guy hears about "pepperoni" with 2 p, is like a mindfu**.

There is a very common "fruit" we use/eat a lot here in italy, called Peperone/peperoni

peperone1.jpg

But "pepperoni" has an "i" at the end. That makes it sound Italian. Therefore, it must be Italian.

R-right?

[spoiler]Everything I know is a lie. D:[/spoiler]

Yeaa, alfredo is american as is pepperoni.

Once I ordered a pepperoni pizza in italy

[spoiler]It had peppers on it not meat

[spoiler]it was still delicious[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Favorite foods:          Anything with avocado or cheddar cheese, i eat for breakfast croissants everyday too.
Least favorite foods: Chicken, i can't handle wings.
Weirdest food:          I ate a snake once, and some of you prob haven't tried loquats or some other south american fruits?.

I make green "pepperone" juice sometimes and i like to eat the red one in a BBQ. We call them "pimientos" here.

Favorite foods:          Anything with avocado or cheddar cheese, i eat for breakfast croissants everyday too.
Least favorite foods: Chicken, i can't handle wings.
Weirdest food:          I ate a snake once, and some of you prob haven't tried loquats or some other south american fruits?.

I make green "pepperone" juice sometimes and i like to eat the red one in a BBQ. We call them "pimientos" here.

I don't think the bbq sauce with them is to uncommon around here, neither is snake.  Its definitely not a common dish but I wouldn't call it rare/weird either, they do a rattlesnake hunt competition thing not far from here, never had the stuff though.  

I've slowly been getting a taste for avacado but it comes and goes, I don't love it but I don't hate it either currently.

And no chicken? noooooo this makes me sad its like the majority of my diet right now. Don't get me wrong I am from texas and love brisket, burgers, ribs, anything cow and pork as well, and fish mmm, go fishing weekly actually though i've caught nothing lately.

Favorite Food: The good old Hamburger. 

Least Favorite Food: Toss up between Pineapple, Coconut and Raisins. I can at least stand ingesting Pineapple and Raisins I guess, but the texture of Coconut makes it unbearable for me to eat.

Weirdest Food: The above are really the only three things I actively go out of my way to avoid eating. It doesn't really qualify as "weird" but I guess something I enjoy that at least most people I know here in the US don't would be Sauerkraut. I also LOVE pickles, to the point where they're a favorite snack of mine. Whenever I'm at a restaurant with friends/family and they don't want the pickle that came with their burger/sandwich I end up with it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.