EV Yield From NPC's Displayed Overhead

edIRL

Question

I use npcs a lot fro ev training as it can be done faster with them.

I have memorised a lot of trainers and what evs they have but I feel theres room for improvement.

I suggest that the ev yield of a battle be displayed over the npc's head when some button is pressed.

I usually use this guide to decide what trainers to battle http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_FireRed_and_LeafGreen/Route_12-13

For Example Ned the fisherman has 2 goldeens and a poliwag.

Over his head would appear [0,2,0,0,0,1] as goldeen has one atk ev each and poliwag has one speed ev.

Thanks.

9 answers to this question

In my opinion, it's kind of a hassle to have literally every option be toggleable.

If anything, I think maybe more info could be added when you use the VS seeker? There's already an icon telling you if the NPC is available for battle or not.

I don't see any real cons to this, other than some clutter. I guess it's just up to dev preference.

with scaled npc trainers this got a little impossible. it could be done with a lot of work and would be helpful but hoen>>>>>>>this. maybe eta 2016?

true dat:) route 12 is now complete beast mode for atk speed:) 6 electrodes winning:) Also pidgeots fearow and noctowl(hp i know but still)