The Worst and Best looking shiny Pokemon

Ronax

Best shinies imo are any shiny that drastically alters the color scheme.  Charizard (Orange-red to Black), Arcanine (Oranges to Yellow), sharpedo (Blue to Pink), Suguuank *Though not in the game is a nice one* (Dark blue/black to Red)

Worst shinies are the ones you can barely even tell are shiny.  Togepi (Flips the color of the triangles -.-),  Persian (The gem? I can't notice a difference at a glance like I had), Gengar (Shiny Gengar looks LESS Shiny than the normal one), Pikachu (1 shade darker), ect.

Improvements:  Shiny Togepy becomes pink instead of off-white.   Persian becomes black like a panther.   Gengar becomes White, or Orange (Flipping purple,  Orange and Purple just mesh imo).  Pikachu would look good with a black coloration with yellow tips'n stuff.

Skun

suguuank

Skunktank

:/

094-mega.gif

• 1 month later...

There are way too many bad ones out there to name them all. But I think they really screwed up with Scyther. They should of made him red like non shiny Scizor and shiny Scizor is already green so it would of been of inverted colours for the evolutions. 

Spr_4h_123_m.pngSpr_4h_123_m_s.png

7PXxRYP.png 
Uhh, like this ? I really dont think it would be any better well, at least a different color scheme would be nice.

Edit:
A shiny i'd like to see would be this black schemed metagross(ikr it does not exist i'd be cool tho...)

oYYTxKt.png

Edited by Lunarsythe
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...