[Tournament] General PSL Season 2 Thread - Thug Life won!

Yangsam was so kind to donate a shiny Ratata for the Underdog prize, so that will be returning! My current MVP Cup Prize is a shiny 'comp' Beedrill donated by Archinix.

im not sure how it will work tho? sure you can take over the name but what if other managers buy all your players

In football some players are sold or bought from other teams aswell, it's about the legacy of the team name not the players :P Well sometimes of course you have players that always stay in their team and can become a... TEAM LEGEND. Actually you brought up a nice idea, hold up.

Edit: Yeah I'll be changing some more stuff in this PSL Season and onward.

Two more additional 'features' (if you can call it that):

- Any leftover credits (CR) will be carried over to the next season, this only applies if the same team is taken over or managed by the same person.

For example: if person A manages Team Riga and has 2000CR over this season then if person B (or again A) manages Team Riga he will have this 2000CR. However is Person A/B manages next season under another teamname then it will start with the stock credits you'd receive every start of the season.

- Managers will now have the option to extend (meaning it has to be the same team) a player's contract, for 120% of the buying prize of the player.

Edited by ThinkNice

SPL had a minimum purchase price for rehires. I think that's definitely something we should do for season 2 here as well. We had some awesome players that sold for 2k and I don't think it would really be fair for them to be purchased back again for 2,400.

I wont allow the recontracting this season.So it will be from this season onward.

SPL had a minimum purchase price for rehires. I think that's definitely something we should do for season 2 here as well. We had some awesome players that sold for 2k and I don't think it would really be fair for them to be purchased back again for 2,400.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

thanks imgur ;)