[Tournament] General PSL Season 2 Thread - Thug Life won!

Just gonna post it here instead of traipsing through every PSL2 team's threads ._.

Good luck to all who make it to the final lineups, and win some glory for the Teams! \o/

I'll get my shot... Then I will aim to wreck everyone... Someday... >:3

General PSL Season 2 Thread - Smack Talk, information and statistics

I totally could have posted everything I did and more and been within what the topic allowed, i hate all of you for making me feel like crap that night :(

I just didnt want people to know flav's bid was almost up lel

General PSL Season 2 Thread - Smack Talk, information and statistics

I totally could have posted everything I did and more and been within what the topic allowed, i hate all of you for making me feel like crap that night :(

We didn't mean to make you feel bad Munya. Your work was just equalizing the playing field between committed managers, and less committed managers. Information and statistics is typically referring to the usage stats, as well as win loss between each team and their players, which ThinkNice posts weekly. Hope you feel better, and again, sorry. 

=(

EDIT: ThinkNice, I'm digging all your praise for me in the tags of this thread. Unnecessary though bro.

Hey guys. None of you probably know me, but I've been playing PokeMMO for some time. I like to think Im a pretty good OU player, as I have had my fair share of losses and wins, but I'm not exactly a top of the tier player. I've won a lot of my OU games, and I'm not necessarily a noob, but in order for me to improve my skills as an OU player, I want to be able to play in tournaments like this. I signed oh last time but no one put up a bid for me, so hopefully at least someone will. All I can promise is to not disappoint, and even if you do just skim through this post or or just skip it at all, I can tell you that I'm not a lost cause. If anyone does bid on me, you will not regret it. Thanks.

Hey guys. None of you probably know me, but I've been playing PokeMMO for some time. I like to think Im a pretty good OU player, as I have had my fair share of losses and wins, but I'm not exactly a top of the tier player. I've won a lot of my OU games, and I'm not necessarily a noob, but in order for me to improve my skills as an OU player, I want to be able to play in tournaments like this. I signed oh last time but no one put up a bid for me, so hopefully at least someone will. All I can promise is to not disappoint, and even if you do just skim through this post or or just skip it at all, I can tell you that I'm not a lost cause. If anyone does bid on me, you will not regret it. Thanks.

rest in pieces little buddy.

Well, with 27 available slots to be bought into left and only 28 players to pick from, your chances should be pretty good especially when you sell yourself as well as you just did.

rest in pieces little buddy.

Thanks man. Hopefully someone might bid, but it's alright if they don't. I can at least learn something from watching, but it sucks to sit out. Most of the managers are probably out of credits anyway, so I guess I'm a little late. Again, thanks for the small but valuable support.

Edit: Didn't see. Munya's post until after, that's given me a lot of hope

Thanks man. Hopefully someone might bid, but it's alright if they don't. I can at least learn something from watching, but it sucks to sit out. Most of the managers are probably out of credits anyway, so I guess I'm a little late. Again, thanks for the small but valuable support.

The minimum bid people can make is 2000 i believe and there is still over 100,000 credits not placed on any player

YoshiReddy if you promise to study the current ou tier and prep accordingly, i'll make an effort to claim.

I promise that I can and will. I have a whole 48 hour weekend that I'm doing nothing, I guess I can devote it to the OU tier.

im pretty sure that Yoshi is going to have to adapt to the thug lifestyle

I probably will.