Pokemon Anime Episodes [Favorite]

I recently was watching some of the old Anime episodes, and I remembered how much I liked them. I may be alone on this, but some of my favorite episodes were the Contest episodes with May and Dawn, even though most people seem to think the Contest episodes were completely useless and wastes of time.

However, I have to say my favorite Episode by far is "Crossing Paths" or DP073. It's my favorite because Jessie (my favorite character) is practically the star, and the fact that it also is completely heart breaking, and makes me cry almost every time at the end when Jessie releases her Dustox.

That's just my opinion, but what is your favorite Anime episode and why?

(Also sorry if this is already a thread I didn't see it.)

416186-398.jpg

Since I've only watched the Indigo League and a few episodes from the Johto chapter, I would say my favorite episode was the one where James was going to be forcibly married by his parents that made him think they were dead in order to make him come back home. I think the girl that he was going to be forced to marry also looked exactly like Jessie with a southern accent if I recall correctly. Provided some good lels

Since I've only watched the Indigo League and a few episodes from the Johto chapter, I would say my favorite episode was the one where James was going to be forcibly married by his parents that made him think they were dead in order to make him come back home. I think the girl that he was going to be forced to marry also looked exactly like Jessie with a southern accent if I recall correctly. Provided some good lels

This. It had a really sad Growlithe subplot, too. Plus, Indigo League had bikini James, I'm sure some people here are into that.
*cough*Touhoupeople*cough*

Jessie releasing dustox over ash releasing butterfree, fuck you guy

Ash releasing Butterfree isn't as sad imo.

Jessie is releasing hers it has meaning behind it. Jessie wanted her Dustox to love like she never could, due to her decision to join Team Rocket instead of pursuing a man she liked. What's even more sad is that Dustox refuses to leave since it loves her so much, until she smashes it's Pokeball and bursts out crying and yelling at it to leave. 

Ash releases his Butterfree cause he wants it to be happy, blah blah boring. plus Ash isn't a likable imo.

My personal favorite episode is when Mewtwo kicked Gary's butt, but that is probably because I love Mewtwo :3

mewtwo.gif

My second favorite episode is the one I finally realized that the Pokemon Company was foreshadowing Mega Evolutions throughout the 5th gen (in the game and anime), I noticed whenever Ash and Pikachu wear an Afro they are always the same color, and the episode where I realized Bouffalant looks like a chicken cow. All of this in one episode :0

adventure-time-crazy-funny-gif-Favim.com

What is this???

I'll be watching the new episodes I heard they were actually good and that ash isn't just an useless can of garbage.

As for my favorite prolly Orange islands champion battle Enter Dragonite

it is actually true that the new episodes aren't that bad, if I didn't watch them I wouldn't have known as much about Pokemon as I do now. I don't like Ash's new eyes though, if you ask me they are kind of freaky.... He would probably look better if the Pokemon Company kept his eyes the same, and I know many people agree with me.

Munya, on 09 Jul 2014 - 1:38 PM, said:

But it was about butterfree, not ash.  Far superior to dustox

If you liked butterfree, then prepare to be shocked, there are rumors about the return of Ash's Butterfree, after all he is in a region across the sea, the same sea he sent his Butterfree over :0

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.