Goku>SuperMan

Does this even need to be discussed?

Goku is a far more superior race and has extraordinary moves like Spirit Bomb, Instant Transmission,  KaMeHaMeHa, etc. and ridiculous amounts of power. He can destroy planets if he wished to.

His only weaknesses are his wife and vaccines. 

Superman, on the other hand is just an inflated human who forgot where to wear his underwear, shoots lasers from his eyes and gets injured when a building collapses on his. He pisses his pants near a small stone.

Seriously, superman got nothing on Goku and he'd be pissing his pants if he fought him even in Super Saiyan 1 mode, destroyed to bits with 1 KaMeHaMeHa. 

Even Goten could beat Superman.

End of discussion. 

how many times did goku die, and how many times did superman die?
I rest my case

Superman has died 4 times. Actually, 1003 times, since after the third death Gog goes back in time and kills Superman every day, 1000 times. Meanwhile, Goku has died only twice (not counting the Trunks alternate universe where he dies from a disease). Both of Goku's deaths were way before he reached his maximum power, and both times he dies from sacrificing himself (against Raditz and Cell).

I rest my case.

Superman has died 4 times. Actually, 1003 times, since after the third death Gog goes back in time and kills Superman every day, 1000 times. Meanwhile, Goku has died only twice (not counting the Trunks alternate universe where he dies from a disease). Both of Goku's deaths were way before he reached his maximum power, and both times he dies from sacrificing himself (against Raditz and Cell).

I rest my case.

so that goes to show, superman is practically invincible if hes able to die so many times and come back alive

so that goes to show, superman is practically invincible if hes able to die so many times and come back alive

Nah, just shitty DC continuity. He dies and next comic book he's magically alive with no explanation. Goku was revived by a giant ancien dragon twice, that's way more badass.

> Pissing his pants in presence of a stone
> Invincible

Edit :
> Counting number of deaths to show who's stronger
You're implying any normal human is stronger than both Goku and Superman?
10/10 Argument

Well if a normal human died he wouldn't return from the dead.
SHABLAM
And if superman pissed on goku his jet stream would put a hole through him

Does this even need to be discussed?

Goku is a far more superior race and has extraordinary moves like Spirit Bomb, Instant Transmission,  KaMeHaMeHa, etc. and ridiculous amounts of power. He can destroy planets if he wished to.

His only weaknesses are his wife and vaccines. 

Superman, on the other hand is just an inflated human who forgot where to wear his underwear, shoots lasers from his eyes and gets injured when a building collapses on his. He pisses his pants near a small stone.

Seriously, superman got nothing on Goku and he'd be pissing his pants if he fought him even in Super Saiyan 1 mode, destroyed to bits with 1 KaMeHaMeHa. 

Even Goten could beat Superman.

End of discussion. 

>Superior race

>nearly wiped out in one blow from a generic bad guy

>listed moves he learned from other races

So first you say/imply "Superman didn't die as many times as Goku therefore Superman is better" and then, when Mariout points out that Goku in fact died fewer times, you state that a higher death count makes the character superior? No, you don't get to do that.

Alright, how about the fact superman has had a hell of a lot longer run than goku, of course hes died more.  If the dragonball universe had run for even half as long, goku would probably have died at least as much as superman.

I still think they both suck

So first you say/imply "Superman didn't die as many times as Goku therefore Superman is better" and then, when Mariout points out that Goku in fact died fewer times, you state that a higher death count makes the character superior? No, you don't get to do that.

well I never implied that superman died fewer times than constipation man in the first place, therefore I can do that.

SuperMan would disintegrate upon contact with Goku's massive [spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]penis[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

Should've said power pole.

vegeta > both

fact.

Vegeta was more forehead than useful most of the time.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.