And I'm back

Welcome back!

Thanks, I actually remember you, haha.

Welcome back! quite alot changed.

I can tell. I just went over all the update logs, it's all pretty interesting. Is Mewtwo the only legendary in the game? It's implied that there are static legendaries that have been introduced.

Thanks, I actually remember you, haha.

I can tell. I just went over all the update logs, it's all pretty interesting. Is Mewtwo the only legendary in the game? It's implied that there are static legendaries that have been introduced.

Yes Mewtwo is the only current legend and it is set as a PvP event. You can catch it in Cerulean cave its a 0.05% iirc, and after that you need to battle for it too keep it. If the challenger that battled you wins, that person gets mewtwo. 

Ps: you cant decline battle requests

Yes Mewtwo is the only current legend and it is set as a PvP event. You can catch it in Cerulean cave its a 0.05% iirc, and after that you need to battle for it too keep it. If the challenger that battled you wins, that person gets mewtwo. 

Ps: you cant decline battle requests

Well, that's interesting.

Also, is the new breeding easier than it sounds, or is it as confusing as it looks? Sorry for all the questions, I just figured it would be nice to have someone who's played through the new updates explain.

like no updates................................... and whalecum back

I noticed. It's been about 5 months since the last update, but I get it. They need to be careful with everything they introduce. An update will come eventually, I'm sure.

@Breeder

Welcome back Breeder! Hope you catch up on the things you missed~

Thanks, I've been playing around a bit and experimenting with the breeding, mostly. Although it seems I lost a lot of my money somehow, which is strange.