Sorry I was AFK during Finals. 145K prize. Half to Raptori, half to Goldeneyes. Thank you Frags for stepping in when Golden disappeared.  GoldenEyes, please see Raptori for your half. Noad will be on in the morning to post the results in her staffy manner.

Message from your dearest pokedaily ref

My internet has been out for 24 hours and I just got online. Can someone fill me in on what happened yesterday and who the winners were because different people seems to be posting different things :)

Raptori/Goldeneyes/Frags won the tagteam tournament as , Raptori had reached the finals with golden and golden had to leave  we gave him the opportunity to pick a partner who wasnt already on the bracket.

Congrats to our winner for the day Jayfeatskydd  for winning today's prize of 155k and a Master's Invite in the OU Pokedaily.

Props to Dalibored for coming in second and winning a reserve invite.
Thanks to everyone who showed up today          ^_^

Tomorrow is NU 6v6.

Bracket

We are open for discussion about how you feel Time Clause should be implemented, we will take all ideas on board. Please post your opinion in this thread.

Maybe not time clause, but being more strict. Let's say, player can afk-timeout his opponet after the button popped out for the 5th time. We come to pokedailys to unstress and have some fun and not experience stallfests one after another because there's a wallfgt who brought 4 walls + marowak + magneton.

Congrats to our winner for the day Jayfeatskydd  for winning today's prize of 155k and a Master's Invite in the OU Pokedaily.

Props to Dalibored for coming in second and winning a reserve invite.
Thanks to everyone who showed up today          ^_^

Tomorrow is NU 6v6.

Bracket

We are open for discussion about how you feel Time Clause should be implemented, we will take all ideas on board. Please post your opinion in this thread.

Congratulations to Jay! On a completely unrelated note having nothing to do with today's OU PokeDaily, how do you all feel about a time clause?