Thanks Tony for saving me from a double post! Anyway onto some news:

Master's Tournaments

Since we decided to hold a Master's Tournament for each 3 tiers every 2 months it means that it will be a 16 man bracket. It will be held on a weekend with the days that usually coincide with that tier and will be held an hour before the usual time Pokedaily starts. So OU masters will be on Friday, NU will be on Saturday and UU on a Sunday. The Master's winner will automatically receive an invite for the next Master's tournament. There will be no entry fee to join the Master's obviously and the prize will be a shiny (see my post on the first page). 

With regards to reserve invite holders we have decided that the fairest was of doing it is if people who hold multiple invites for that tier they have priority entry to the bracket. For example, OrangeManiac has 2 reserves for OU so if there is a spot for him in the bracket he will be offered a place on there first. The remaining spots (if there are some) will go to reserve holders who post first in this thread at a specified time and date. All actual Master's invite holders will be contacted by PM beforehand to check their availability. 

The master's tournaments will follow all bans and tier changes specified by the council previously and after the update (if one has happened).

Two questions for you all:

Do you want double elimination?

Do you want fancy signatures?

Today's Dynamic Duo UU

To sign up for today, one of you need to trade me 10k and whisper me your team name. If you dont have a partner yet come along anyway and we can see if we can make some more teams from others looking for a partner too. Hope to see you all there!

A big thank you to Forfiter for his generous donation, it helped a big deal with buying the last Master's prize that we needed. <3

The master's tournaments will follow all bans and tier changes specified by the council previously and after the update (if one has happened)?

--->>>>Absolutely not, not fair, any tier changes should happen after every masters, 

Do you want double elimination? Absolutely

Do you want fancy signatures? Absolutely

The master's tournaments will follow all bans and tier changes specified by the council previously and after the update (if one has happened)?

--->>>>Absolutely not, not fair, any tier changes should happen after every masters, 

Do you want double elimination? Absolutely

Do you want fancy signatures? Absolutely

There isn't much we can do about this anyway (even if we wanted to) because in the update apparently tier bans will be implemented through tournament mode. We have always made it clear that we follow the bans set out by the tier list council. 

There isn't much we can do about this anyway (even if we wanted to) because in the update apparently tier bans will be implemented through tournament mode. We have always made it clear that we follow the bans set out by the tier list council. 

oh great update I like that.

Inconvienient when theres a mass tier switch.

Nothing we could do about it lol.

We still have to use 50s though, right? I can't deal vs 100s pls.

Dont worry im stupid. The duels will be in tournament mode. So what will happen is if you win but your partner loses, you will fight the person who beat him. You will both be able to switch teams.