[Implemented] Trade box improvements

With the three lock system in place, they should notice that it isn't the right number. If it happens to them, then they need to take it as a lesson learned. 

You still are arguing the same points, read the part when i say "they dont know better", also the change is made right on the last part of the trade...

A way to create commas after every 100th place? 

Also this, makes it easier to detect 

With the three lock system in place, they should notice that it isn't the right number. If it happens to them, then they need to take it as a lesson learned

everyone has been scammed in some way. and all of these people have learned from there mistakes. the fact that don't know better isn't a reason to fix an already good system. 

PS does that answer your question

just recount

/facepalm

everyone has been scammed in some way. and all of these people have learned from there mistakes. the fact that don't know better isn't a reason to fix an already good system. 

PS does that answer your question

So people deserved to be scammed... ok lol, Nothing wrong with making something more secure thats all im saying

People are bashing this idea because the current system is "Good enough", but I completely disagree. This game offers absolutely no protection for people who are scammed, unlike how other MMO's might. Because of this, saying the system is "good enough" isn't a real excuse, unless the change seriously impedes people in regular trades. The current system would be fine in other MMO's, but here, any minor improvement that can be made without too much hassle should be made.

Hell, it can even be something as simple as "once you put in a cash offer, you can't take away the amount you put in"; Prevents scamming, and the worst side affect it could have is be a slight hassle for people who accidentally mess up the amount they put in.

Also, lol @ saying "noobs need to learn a lesson"; I'm not going to really bother attempting to dispute that, but is that the mantra you say to yourself after scamming someone? "I'm a hero, I taught that noob a valuable lesson." No, making it so people get scammed so they "learn a lesson" isn't an argument against anti-scam mechanics in games, don't be "that guy".

People are bashing this idea because the current system is "Good enough", but I completely disagree. This game offers absolutely no protection for people who are scammed, unlike other MMO's might. Because of this, saying the system is "good enough" isn't a real excuse, unless the change seriously impedes people in regular trades. The current system would be fine in other MMO's, but here, any minor improvement that can be made without too much hassle should be made.

Hell, it can even be something as simple as "once you put in a cash offer, you can't take away the amount you put in"; Prevents scamming, and the worst side affect it could have is be a slight hassle for people who accidentally mess up the amount they put in.

Also, lol @ saying "noobs need to learn a lesson"; I'm not going to really bother attempting to dispute that, but is that the mantra you say to yourself after scamming someone? "I'm a hero, I taught that noob a valuable lesson." No, making it so people get scammed so they "learn a lesson" isn't an argument against anti-scam mechanics in games, don't be "that guy".

You cannot remove pokemon, so why should you be able to remove cash amounts

People are bashing this idea because the current system is "Good enough", but I completely disagree. This game offers absolutely no protection for people who are scammed, unlike how other MMO's might. Because of this, saying the system is "good enough" isn't a real excuse, unless the change seriously impedes people in regular trades. The current system would be fine in other MMO's, but here, any minor improvement that can be made without too much hassle should be made.

My original wording with learning a lesson was wrong. i said that as saying learn from mistakes. but if there is one thing i know, is that I'm not a scammer neither will i ever be. 

PS your idea of preventing a change in numbers was a good one