[IPS] Zombiemon A Grim Project (Updated 7/07/14)

tumblr_n7a7zpUhX01td9n4uo1_500.jpg

Read too much Pokemon CreepyPastas? Ever wanted to see what it would be like to have your very own Undead Pokemon? A world where you tame the hungry Undead? Well look no further I have taken the chance to make those dark thoughts come true!

It is IMPORTANT to download an IPS Patcher (Google IPS Patcher and download it), also be sure to have a clean copy of a Firered Rom 

Downloads:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kksy4o80k352c5s/Zombiemon.ips  *Patch 0.1*

Step 1: Open up the Zobmiemon sprites with IPS Patcher

Step 2: Navigate to your Pokemon FireRed Rom and double click to apply the patch

Step 3: Another window should pop-up and this one is to save your patched file (leave the name as it is or change it)

Step 4: Put the patched rom into your Pokemmo roms folder (Remove the original FireRed Rom for the Patched Rom)

Step 5: Run Pokemmo then when at the login, click the Menu button.

Step 6: Click "settings" and then DS settings, then disable DS sprites. (don't do this if you aren't using a DS rom)

Step 7: Get your gun... Just in case.

*Note*

If there's any bugs that are out there or anything wrong with the sprites please do PM me I'll be sure to get that fix as fast as possile

Progress: 0.46% Updated (6/21/14)

Enemy Sprites (With the following **) are done at Gilgamore Pokemon fan site and by other sprite artist, back sprites done by me.

Spoiler

Will improve on the sprites in the later run.

Sprites Done:         Normal      Shiny       Normal      Shiny

Charizard #006      tumblr_n7c7tpmZ1p1td9n4uo1_400.png

Gengar #094         horror_gengar__094_by_hapliex-d7n46cj.pn

Umbreon #197**    tumblr_n7e7sboSa61td9n4uo1_400.png Reworking

Heracross #214**  tumblr_n7a7zpUhX01td9n4uo2_400.png Reworkng

Claydol #344**      tumblr_n7aieu8I3B1td9n4uo1_400.png

Salamence #397   3fe0b10db97533ece8025f26504b0b5e-d7n8ww1 Reworking

Collaborators

Spoiler

Also if there's anyone interested with this project don't be shy go on right ahead and PM me if you want to help me on making these sprites!

Glad to see you have decided to create this patch. Best of luck!

Thanks a lot for the encouragement! I really am exited that I doing this, would like to see the amount of people that are really interested with this.

Some good programs for your project would be Advanced Pokémon Sprite Editor, Advanced Sprite Position Editor and possibly Advanced Pokémon Icon Editor (if you plan to adjust the party sprites too). LunarIPS is pretty good for creating the patch itself. These programs shouldn't be too hard to track down, and the first three should come as a set~

Some good programs for your project would be Advanced Pokémon Sprite Editor, Advanced Sprite Position Editor and possibly Advanced Pokémon Icon Editor (if you plan to adjust the party sprites too). LunarIPS is pretty good for creating the patch itself. These programs shouldn't be too hard to track down, and the first three should come as a set~

Thanks a lot for the tip! These programs are made my life much more easier~

I'll also note that you have to be careful with your colour usage~ There's a palette restriction of 16 colours, including the background (which will become transparent).

Thanks for the heads up I'll make sure to be more careful with what to use