[IPS] Zombiemon A Grim Project (Updated 7/07/14)

Keep up the good work! Are you making all these sprites from scratch?

Well... Yes and no, I'm using ripped sprites from HG/SS and adding "features" to the sprites, but I do look on Devianart and try to look for certain sprites to use as well, but so far I'm enjoying doing them since I just start doing sprite art three days ago haha 

Well... Yes and no, I'm using ripped sprites from HG/SS and adding "features" to the sprites, but I do look on Devianart and try to look for certain sprites to use as well, but so far I'm enjoying doing them since I just start doing sprite art three days ago haha 

If you don't mind me asking, where exactly do you get these HG/SS sprites from? I'd like to start on some sprite work myself.

It's cool, I just don't like that I lose all of the other better looking DS sprites in the process.

I was thinking that I should add the DS version just as a filler until I get all the sprites down

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update on my current situation.

Just to let everyone know that this project is not dead, I've just been extremely busy with A LOT of things and by that I mean my job, bills, community college, Etc. I just didn't have the energy to come in and spend time making these things at the moment... But as some as you have noticed ( If you read the first post with spoilers that has "Collaborators") I have some people helping me with this project really nice if I say so myself :D

I'll be posting new images of the sprites soon. Time is all I need to get this done, and who knows I might even start doing the tiles or something like that after this is done, to match this this theme~ 

Just an update on my current situation.

Just to let everyone know that this project is not dead, I've just been extremely busy with A LOT of things and by that I mean my job, bills, community college, Etc. I just didn't have the energy to come in and spend time making these things at the moment... But as some as you have noticed ( If you read the first post with spoilers that has "Collaborators") I have some people helping me with this project really nice if I say so myself :D

I'll be posting new images of the sprites soon. Time is all I need to get this done, and who knows I might even start doing the tiles or something like that after this is done, to match this this theme~ 

just keep at it buddy,dont let it die...alota us are looking forward to this

• 3 weeks later...

hi, im looking around with google and found this ones (they lack the behind view and i do it)

[spoiler]

Muk from hack rom Snake wood

189.png

I edit that ugly spikes

318.png
[/spoiler]
[spoiler] 

Mightyena by cheeziespaz deviantart and behind view from me

CFF.png

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

Glaile by bobby8506 deviantart behind view from me

B3B.png
[/spoiler]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there :D

I dont know if this go on but i love your work,

i have made a Fallout theme and woud like to play Pokemmo with your Sprites or if not finished yet like to work on to....

but how i can change the sprites ingame?

Oh and i use DS-Sprites so maybe i can change thes Pics to Zombie?

OK there :lol:

Hope thet nobody are angry becaus i try to go on with this and use the old Files.

I have try to make my first Zombiemon ;)

here are the Picture

glutexomcultohy9v.png

Picture was change from me be look into last form from him so thet they look like one Evolution Proces.

i will go on with this and if somebody tell me!! NO you use my old File i dont like!!

I will close. but nobody have answer me jet so i do.

Iff i have some more "Zombiemon" i will show you they here and as soon as i know to put them

into a IPS file i will upload they here.

(@ Moment i use a Fire-red.rom file)

So up to later your Tflk ^_^

Edited by Tflk3

Sorry Goo ;)

You have to wait up to i know how to put the new "Pictures" into a isp-file before i can upload it.

And Up to now i have only create the 5 Pictures and + ~5-6 from the Other Creater we have 10 Pokemons......

also they look up to now just In Battel like Zombi, if i found some more Time i will make more "Zombimons" and try to change the follower Sprites from the Pokemon to. ;)

See you next time to @ Pokemon Game and have a nice Poke-Day ^_^

your Tflk

Maybe this go on soon :lol:

See you -ZOMBIEMON- ;)

• Kizhaz locked this topic