Hi to all!

I think this might be the first time I got to these forums.

I used to play regularly a long time ago but since college kicked up, I needed to pull out for a while. Now that I'm more in swing of my schedule, I'm  hoping to play as regularly as I used to! 

My interests are drawing/sketching (for example, I drew the avatar you see), voice acting, and game designing. I'm hoping to end up somewhere in the animation biz.

IGN is FrancisBonnefoy (not my real name since I'm a girl, but rather the name of my favourite character in a particular anime).

Here's to hoping I make good buddies here and recapture the fun I used to have. :D

Welcome!

My name is a combination of two anime characters as well as my real name, so I get bonus points! >:3

I like to write stories. Passes a lot of time.

Thank you!

I used to write stories too! I like drawing images for them more though.

Managed to read A Tale Retold though, and you've got a fan in me now, haha!

Hey Kustang, since you are interested in voice acting I would be interested in hearing that beautiful voice of yours. Maybe we can arrange something? We can talk about the anime you like and I can pretend to be interested, I'm very good at dramatic acting if I may say so myself!

pls respond

Thanks to all of you for the warm and brilliant welcome! :D

Hey Kustang, since you are interested in voice acting I would be interested in hearing that beautiful voice of yours. Maybe we can arrange something? We can talk about the anime you like and I can pretend to be interested, I'm very good at dramatic acting if I may say so myself!

pls respond

Nah, but thanks.

Welcome dude...enjoy your stay and don't disclose your uguu or you'll be white-knighted by a couple of uguus.

Point taken. Thanks!