A Graceful Introduction...

Eyes are the same on everybody and thats the most attractive part of a person, right?  Skin color makes no difference

They're the nicest looking part of a person, but I don't see a category on XHamster labeled "Eyes."

I mean, I think I have nice eyes, but the rest of me looks like a stick of celery turned white and became a person.

EDIT: The last time someone looked into my eyes they were like "do you get any sleep" and I was like "... no."

Thing is, eyes aren't exactly the same on asians. :P

I didn't know eggplants could be racist. :0

You aren't supposed to be looking at the whites of the eyes, supposed to be looking into the pupils.  The whites say nothing important.

Neither do pupils. Jimmy the rapist hobo could have beautiful eyes, and they'd be the last thing you see before he shanks you for your 5 year-old cell phone. :P

[spoiler]Personally, the most attractive thing about a grill to me is either their hair, or their face in general. Yeah, yeah, shallow I know, but it's biological, man.[/spoiler]

Neither do pupils. Jimmy the rapist hobo could have beautiful eyes, and they'd be the last thing you see before he shanks you for your 5 year-old cell phone. :P

[spoiler]Personally, the most attractive thing about a grill to me is either their hair, or their face in general. Yeah, yeah, shallow I know, but it's biological, man.[/spoiler]

Nah man, you can definitely see things in eyes, the tell everything about a person.

I've never met one so i can't say for sure, but I imagine something is there still.

Serious time, I don't believe you can really tell anything from somebody's eyes. Then again, I'm not a prolonged eye-contact guy.

do you have a ginger fetish

Are you collecting information on all of our turn-ons? Is this a really weird survey? 

Serious time, I don't believe you can really tell anything from somebody's eyes. Then again, I'm not a prolonged eye-contact guy.

Do you have trouble staring into someones eyes for a long time?  Why do you think that is if so?

Do you have trouble staring into someones eyes for a long time?  Why do you think that is if so?

Oh gee, you're psychology-ing me.

Yes, I do. Probably because I'm awkward and prolonged eye-contact is kinda intimate. It was just always weid-feeling to me.

Oh gee, you're psychology-ing me.

Yes, I do. Probably because I'm awkward and prolonged eye-contact is kinda intimate. It was just always weid-feeling to me.

Yeah that "weid"-feeling is a door opening for that person to learn everything about you, provided they realize they can.  Thats why its so difficult to look people in the eyes, if you telling the truth or not, never liked the entire look me in the eyes if your telling the truth thing, just look me in the eyes.

My eyes are the most precious though.

If your eyes are actually golden, that'd be cool as fuck.

To me,it's enough for the girl to breathe.

Actually,it doesn't even have to be a girl,every hole can feel like home.

Keep shooting for the stars, Ken.

[spoiler]The north star, more like. :3[/spoiler]

Yeah that "weid"-feeling is a door opening for that person to learn everything about you, provided they realize they can.  Thats why its so difficult to look people in the eyes, if you telling the truth or not, never liked the entire look me in the eyes if your telling the truth thing, just look me in the eyes.

I dunno, Munya. Sounds kinda unlikely to me. It'd be cool as hell if it were true, though. I'll make sure to try on my gf in the future. Like 30 years in the future.

I dunno, Munya. Sounds kinda unlikely to me. It'd be cool as hell if it were true, though. I'll make sure to try on my gf in the future. Like 30 years in the future.

You may just have to have a natural talent for it too idk.  Regardless, I know that feeling.  Where are you love of my life, I am waiting to find you.  :(

You may just have to have a natural talent for it too idk.  Regardless, I know that feeling.  Where are you love of my life, I am waiting to find you.  :(

Probably at Walmart, waving that muffin top around seductively as she drags her child around on a leash and shops for XXXXXL lingerie. 

[spoiler]The only thing I have a natural talent for is making fisting jokes as a teacher is walking by.[/spoiler]

Probably at Walmart, waving that muffin top around seductively as she drags her child around on a leash and shops for XXXXXL lingerie. 

[spoiler]The only thing I have a natural talent for is making fisting jokes as a teacher is walking by.[/spoiler]

Wal mart doesnt sell that large, and I don't mind children.  Honestly i'd like one of my own but it isn't a 100% priority anymore.

Wal mart doesnt sell that large, and I don't mind children.  Honestly i'd like one of my own but it isn't a 100% priority anymore.

I've got a perfect lady for you, Munya. Her name is "Honey Boo-Boo's Mom," and she's a very classy lady.

I've got a perfect lady for you, Munya. Her name is "Honey Boo-Boo's Mom," and she's a very classy lady.

I don't think I'd get along with her, though she seems pretty loyal which is a good quality, I know I am, probably to loyal.

Its also worth mentioning I've probably watched one episode of that, ever.