A Graceful Introduction...

Has anyone realized that this person has a "personal dislike" for lesbians? What is that?

It's called "Not everyone is as progressive as you are." :p

i don't judge her, i like her as she is :)

I'll give you 10/10 for effort, 0/10 for results, buddy.

Progressive? How can you have a personal dislike for people based on sexuality? It literately makes no sense. What do all of the lesbians in the world have in common besides being a lesbian? Do people have personal dislikes for everyone who is blond, or everyone who is heterosexual? I think it's pathetic. 

Progressive? How can you have a personal dislike for people based on sexuality? It literately makes no sense. What do all of the lesbians in the world have in common besides being a lesbian? Do people have personal dislikes for everyone who is blond, or everyone who is heterosexual? I think it's pathetic. 

so you have a personal dislike for people who have a personal dislike that makes you pathetic too

Your comment has merit, but I think the point is moot, as everyone will have their own personal prejudices; I know I have a few. It's all right and good to recognize that fact, but I think a Pokemon forum is not really the place to change anyone's views. Maybe tone down the crusading a little, eh?

[spoiler]I think you'd do damn well as a politician or human rights activist, though.[/spoiler]

so you have a personal dislike for people who have a personal dislike that makes you pathetic too

I don't have a personal dislike for her. Although I think her view is horrendous I did come here like everyone else so that I could hit on her.

Your comment has merit, but I think the point is moot, as everyone will have their own personal prejudices; I know I have a few. It's all right and good to recognize that fact, but I think a Pokemon forum is not really the place to change anyone's views. Maybe tone down the crusading a little, eh?

[spoiler]I think you'd do damn well as a politician or human rights activist, though.[/spoiler]

What is a person without their opinions? 

EDIT: Just because I have the correct view on something doesn't mean I want to be an activist or a politician. 

I don't have a personal dislike for her. Although I think her view is horrendous I did come here like everyone else so that I could hit on her.

If I may an intro thread will you come hit on me?

A miserable little pile of secrets! *Throws glass*

Now that I got that reference off my chest, yeah, not much. But when and where those opinions are valid varies. For instance, I wouldn't debate philosophy while taking a deuce. Well, I wouldn't debate philosophy anywhere, but whatever.

If I may an intro thread will you come hit on me?

Not unless you all of a sudden have lady parts, no.

I'd hit on you bby.

Scandalous.

A miserable little pile of secrets! *Throws glass*

Now that I got that reference off my chest, yeah, not much. But when and where those opinions are valid varies. For instance, I wouldn't debate philosophy while taking a deuce. Well, I wouldn't debate philosophy anywhere, but whatever.

I am not debating, I am just stating my opinion and a quick reasoning. Just like you are doing right now. By your logic you're debating right now and breaking your "this is a Pokemon forum why debate things" rule. 

I am not debating, I am just stating my opinion and a quick reasoning. Just like you are doing right now. By your logic you're debating right now and breaking your "this is a Pokemon forum why debate things" rule. 

Gah, fine, be as pedantic as possible. You're like my socials teacher. :|

Time to get to work on my introduction I never did.

"Single white female, 7 feet tall, loves animu, pls respond."