A Graceful Introduction...

.................Stahp

Lol you're not even in my Friend's list yet :/

I can't stop, not now, not after meeting you. Please don't take this feeling away from me your Grace. Friends? I'm sorry I can't be friends with you. Because we have something more. A bond not explored by any human being yet, it's an adventure for both of us. Let me hold your hand through these unexplored lands, don't be afraid!

Ah, 17, the age between "GOSH DAD, IM NOT A CHILD ANYMORE, IM 16 NOW" and being an actual adult

A rather special age

Gosh Walrusdad, you never understood me! *Slams door, listens to Black Veil Brides for three hours*

I might let a girl explore that possibility, I might let a guy explore that possibility, but I will NEVER let a walrus explore that possibility.

99% sure you're a dude. Girls don't have long conversations about their gherkin habits on internet forums.

Why are you not a moderator ?  -_-

[spoiler]I.e Thanks, that helped.[/spoiler]

He's not nearly passive-aggressive enough.

It's friendly and funny so far, though I sense a bit of wierdness too. ^_^

A bit? Yeah, uh, more than a bit. A "metric fuckton" is the correct term, I believe.

They all just want a new gril under their arm. 

ugly-nerdy-girl-screeching-teeth.jpg

come get me boys

10/10, perfect match, would marry.

Funny how a singe introduction managed to get more posts in 2 days than Off-topic did in an entire week.

That's not funny. :C

So, uh, welcome. This thread represents the collective community of PokeMMO even better than the one where we spent three pages swearing to test the profanity filter. If you haven't run screaming away from the computer monitor and burned your house down yet, come to OT. We have like 6 regular posters right now, we need numbers!

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/43062-jobs-available-off-topic-hiring/