[Implemented]Renewable TMs

aipom.gif                     linoone.gif

Thats right, use pickup to get TMs, deppending of where you battlin' at you will have lower chances of finding better TMs and higher chances of gettin' crap ones at the end of the battles, not completely breaking the TM value something such as:

At any cave in the game you will have:

TM28 - Dig = 40%

TM39 - Rock Tomb = 30%

TM26 - Earthquake = 1%

At Mt. Ember:

TM11 - Sunny Day = 25%

TM35 - Flamethrower = 20%

TM50 - Overheat = 10%

TM38 - Fire Blast = 5%

Everywhere surfing:

TM03 - Water Pulse = 45%

At Power Plant:

TM34 - Shock Wave = 30%

TM24 - Thunderbolt = 20%

TM25 - Thunder = 5%

At Water Patch

TM03 - Water Pulse = 40%

TM18 - Rain Dance = 25%

Anywhere in the tall grass

TM19 - Giga Drain = 10%

Or something such as that, maybe with lower chances,

I have to say I like this idea of getting TMs by Pickup. This would really help taking advantage of the whole region instead of just collecting your egg from island 4, go EV training or level up Pokemon at North of Victory Road and repeating. If you need a certain TM, you can go EV train or level up in different place which would make the whole grinding in this game at least a bit more interesting.

While the suggestion is okay, the staff will most likely remake another pickup list or something. Considering the money sinks and whatnot, I believe that Pickup will be implemented differently from the original games with a somewhat limited degree of valuable items. For such valuable TMs already possibly being implemented in places such as Trainer Tower as possible prizes, the staff may possibly not intend to increase the convenience of getting TMs to a further extent. 

Depending on how the staff intend to implement Pickup, bringing six Linoones to grind for a nice supply of TMs is also to a degree a bit overly exploitable. Of course, Pickup will most likely not stack. 

Yeah Dannno I saw this before making this thread but that one isn't about TMs

There are TMs on the suggested table, and I think the two suggestions are similar enough that you could add your input on how TMs could be more fully integrated

Actually i like this suggestion but please lower the % alot so altruns actually is worth able maybe 0,1% or 0,05% for EQ 

Well he never said that would be the recommended %, just used it to explain the idea.

• 1 year later...