Return of the NU's

I'm in final tests in my university ='( and I can't go to the team tourney either... good luck to the new champion!

This tournament will miss you a lot D:

Good luck with tests tho, fingers crossed for you brah. :)

There's a difference between a 21 man bracket and 32 man bracket. Since there's no one to reserve my post to, I don't mind it being deleted.

You sure? I thought Tranz's post / rules was for ALL tournements. I need confirmation from him.

You sure? I thought Tranz's post / rules was for ALL tournements. I need confirmation from him.

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/42479-school-of-brock-may-22nd/page-3#entry797054

By Tranz:

Reserving posts for somebody who you don't know of if they will actually play or not is first of all unfair to the people who actually bothered to sign up for the event.

Definately in a 21 man tournament.

In a 21 man bracket the chances for competing are very less making the situation worse . I have absolutely no problem with Tranz/Jindu deleting my post so I don't know why you're making a big deal out of it.

The problem isn't about your post, but about a rule for sign up that don't apply same way depending of the tourney.

Supress All the Reserved/edited IGN or leave them all as they are, and use the same rule for all tourney, or at least write clearly all Reserved post Will be erased.

The problem isn't about your post, but about a rule for sign up that don't apply same way depending of the tourney.

Supress All the Reserved/edited IGN or leave them all as they are, and use the same rule for all tourney, or at least write clearly all Reserved post Will be erased.

If it was Tranz looking at the thread, I'm sure he would've erased it. Jindu will most likely do the same once gets around to making the bracket.

Bracket and list of reserves updated in the OP. Bracket is not final.

About the reserve sign up posts. I've removed all those posts and I'll make it clear in the rules next time that they're not allowed. They're unfair towards many users and I don't tolerate it. Having a friend sign you up is fine, but reserving a post until you find someone who wants to play isn't nice.

Hope to see you all there!