Spooky stuff.~

Mariah

Welp, i don't think a thread like this exists yet (didn't bother to check) so all you do is share spooky stuff (scary/creepy things)

Spooky stories.

Spooky pictures.

Spooky videos. 

I just want to read about / see some scary things. n.n; General Paranormal stuff is cool too (aliens, cryptozoology, ghosts, etc)

Even if you completely made it up / copied it from some where else on the internet.~

Gogogogo

fuck you if you don't like it.~

fuck you if you ruin this for me.~ 

My mate and I at school both had $2.60 on us 60 divided by 2 is 30, take out the 0 you get 3, 3 sides of a triangle, you know the reason.

Edit that music is so spooky!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB5nIxkqt-E&list=PLYpYK21EIf22KIrjtI7E83K9MFvBPrYJo

During the riot in Turkey, i witnessed a girl getting raped by the police in front of me... At that moment i lost all my sanity and jumped into the police barricade, i thought i was gonna get killed at that moment... possibly the most scary thing i've encountered

Have you ever had sleep paralysis ? I've had it once, scariest shit ever, ruined the whole day for me, almost as scary as that one time my ex was forever without getting a period god that was scary as fuck too ;_;

I've heard about sleep paralysis, and read somethings about it. Seems pretty horrifying but fascinating. I wouldn't mind experiencing it despite how potentially terrifying. What was it like for you, like what happened? ;o 

Also, what causes it? 

During the riot in Turkey, i witnessed a girl getting raped by the police in front of me... At that moment i lost all my sanity and jumped into the police barricade, i thought i was gonna get killed at that moment... possibly the most scary thing i've encountered

That's pretty intense.~ 

At least our police aren't raping people, yet..

Idk how it was for other people, but for me i think was during a really tiring and stressful day and i was trying to take a nap, afterwards i woke up, like i literally woke up, but i couldnt move at all or talk and i started to see all sorts of crazy shit in my room and this demonlike shadow shit near me getting closer making weird sounds and i couldnt do anything, it's diferent from a normal nightmare, I felt really helpless cuz I couldnt do anything, it happens when you wake up during REM state or some shit, your brain wakes up but your body doesnt follow or something like that, it lasted for a good minute or two and it ruined my whole day >.<

Hmm... there are many different versions of sleep paralysis, even there is something about it in Islam i think... mostly the cause is the lack of blood pumping to brain which causes the nervous system being unable to move you body, and mostly you feel something heavy on your body and being choked, feels like you're about to be killed by something and unable to move, which causes panic and it can be traumatizing even fatal if you have any health issue like asthma, easiest way is to try maintaining your breathing and not to panic.

I didnt know what sleep paralysis was before that so my angus wasnt peppered for that at all, so naturally i panicked ahah

This. First time it happened to me was when I was like 15 or so I think, freaked the fuck out like "oh god did I damage the nerves in my arm" or something for the minute or so it happened. (I was 15 I was retarded ok) 

But it's happened a couple of times since then and now it's just like "oh lol this again ok cool I guess" until it stops.

Second day of work as a lifeguard in a beach, first time working there ( had only worked an year or so in a swimmingpool ) an old man had an heart attack while swimming, had to go take him out of the water, luckilly there were 2 guys of the medical squad there to reanimate him, cause after taking him out of the water my mind was whiter than a piece of paper, and not sure if i would have been able to help him. I still remember his face, most terrifying shit in my life, really

I didnt know what sleep paralysis was before that so my angus wasnt peppered for that at all, so naturally i panicked ahah

Had sleep paralisis from when I was 5, fucking scary and disgusting, had it roughly once every 2 years.

I remember very clearly the first time I had it, I only could see the ceiling, but in the same time, my brain was seeing flashing colors

Everytime I fall asleep on my back sleep paralisis happens, the only thing I'm able to do then is move my arm a bit and make very low screams.

I woke up in the middle of the night once, and it was probably due to my new medication at the time, but I was 100% convinced that if I went back to sleep I would die.

Don't know why I felt that way, but my entire thought process was different and I knew it was, but I couldn't snap myself out of it.

After about an hour of intense anxiety over it, I fell asleep listening to music and woke up perfectly fine.

Weird shit.

My jaw came unhinged in my sleep at least once. Waking up in the middle of the night not being able to close my mouth was kinda terrifying

Randomly for a few seconds sometimes I can't swallow.

i sometimes dream stuff that happends on that day that i dreamed it

Me too, usually only things that are bad though. But even when i'm not asleep these things happen. For example; Today i was listening to some music, and i was thinking about this particular song that i wanted to hear, but I couldn't remember the name of it. Right after the song i was listening to ended, the song I was thinking about came on.

Telepathy exists, it's more vibrant in some than it is in others, but we all can learn how to channel it.~ 

Sometimes i wake up with scratching marks all over my body even at places i can't normally reach, weird thing is... my nails aren't sharp enough to leave such marks... 

This also, but again not just when i'm asleep. I find scratches, bruises, sometimes even cuts and i'll have no recollection of where they came from. Sometimes I wake up with them, or sometimes like half way through the day or something i'll just find a few and in the strangest places too. I mean, i have nails but I don't scratch myself hard enough to break skin. My most concerning happenings are the nose bleeds i occasionally get in my sleep, i'll wake up and my face and my pillow will be covered in blood. Literally no idea why, because I really only get nose bleeds when i'm stressed out, which mostly only happens when i start over thinking about my existential issues. Not sure what could be stressing me out in my sleep, but it certainly can't be good. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.