[Denied]Turning Chat Off For Specific People

Okay, so I don't know if this has been suggested before. I searched but couldn't find anything similar.

Okay, so have you ever felt like muting someone from whispering you but you can't /dnd because you wanna talk to a second person ? Here is the solution :

RNFHznW.png

I see this function in social media sites (this is from Facebook). I suggest if this feature is available, such that we could turn off chat for a/some particular person/(s), it would be convenient rather than going in Do Not Disturb mode and not being able to chat with other important people.

Discuss.

It's pretty easy to tell the person you want to mute "I'll be back - I have stuff to do" then either hope they forget about you or only whisper them again just before the AFK kick would have occurred (then "leave" again a few minutes later) if you don't want to block them. After all, they would have no idea that you're still playing and talking to someone else unless you were to encounter them, which can be prevented by changing channels for a while. This seems like a pointless feature since the problem is so easily avoided, unlike on those social media sites where the person in question can either see your idle time or are aware that you've seen their message.