[Storyline Guide] Kanto complete walkthrough & Hidden item Guide

Amazing Guide but I took 16 hours on my first alt (lol) 

but I guess 4-5 of those hours were from being afk. 

I liked all of the posts you made, and I really made lots of money from this guide. I'll continue to use it.

the first run(s) always take longer, as you need to get used to them. The more you do, the faster you'll get.

My first one took 23 hours and fastest one took 5 hours

Amazing Guide but I took 16 hours on my first alt (lol) 

but I guess 4-5 of those hours were from being afk. 

I liked all of the posts you made, and I really made lots of money from this guide. I'll continue to use it.

Thanks! =) Already a lot of people appreciated the guide and that makes me really glad. What's the drawback is the fact that a serious amout of people started to do alt runs and the price of certain items (such as pp ups, maxes, exp shares) went down, but it's not really big deal (pp ups started to sell for 12-13k each, maxes 40, exp shares 35-40k, but EQ went up and it's easy to push for even 50k). Tfw my own guide now made me problems with selling my PP UPs/ Maxes D:

[spoiler]at least now move tutors are very common[/spoiler]

Thanks! =) Already a lot of people appreciated the guide and that makes me really glad. What's the drawback is the fact that a serious amout of people started to do alt runs and the price of certain items (such as pp ups, maxes, exp shares) went down, but it's not really big deal (pp ups started to sell for 12-13k each, maxes 40, exp shares 35-40k, but EQ went up and it's easy to push for even 50k). Tfw my own guide now made me problems with selling my PP UPs/ Maxes D:

[spoiler]at least now move tutors are very common[/spoiler]

Yeah I noticed. I Still made 600k off the run and I still haven't sold all the tutors and tms.

But most of my buyers are from my team so I'm good :)

but it took me a few hours to sell some items.

• 3 weeks later...

5.09.2014 update:

*Added shard Tutors locations and moves they teach. Credits and huge thanks to nooblegendario for his very helpful guide from which I took the info.

*Minor updates with prices of items, deleted alt e4s notes since they aren't relevent anymore with ability to battle e4 each 30 minutes.

*Changed the starting money needs since buying Max Repels is now less expensive then buying regular Repels.

*Few other fixes I don't really remember, fuck you migraine.

• 2 weeks later...

14.09.2014 update:

*Improved the guide to fit into current walkthrough "meta". Now you need HM items in order to use the HM moves, so I had to re-work a big part of this guide. Unfortunately seems like devs do not like us making alt runs because last update made them much harder, time-consuming and less rewarding. At least now transfering the items is much shorter.

*Included the option of bringing an exp share since now a lot of trainers that earlier weren't eager to battle, now became furious and wants to kick player's ass, dramaticly increasing the amount of gained experience for the sweeper, causing it to overlevel throught the storyline.

They could at least make PP ups and storyline TMs as obtainable items, because I swear to god, the only purpose of me doing altruns currently is just for those items.

Don't forget the leftiesssss

[spoiler]Also if I havent told you before, they're planning to kill altruns by making tms reobtainable and make vitamins sell for a lower price i believe in the near future
;_;[/spoiler]

I feel honored ;O

But isnt leka always going crazy if he is in global.

Nah not always :P Usually though... yea. :)

Yesterday during the dunsparce event I accidently found a... nugget. Which I haven't collected for over a year of gameplay. So adding that to the walkthrough.

Guy with a nugget

[spoiler]I think this newfound Nugget is a lucky charm that will help me in getting my 5th OT shiny[/spoiler]

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some people might wonder about this so I shall answer (and bump my precious thread) the question beforehand:

Yes, this guide will be updated with Hoenn walkthrough and hidden items once it will be out. Prob gonna take a while (maybe like a week or two) but it will eventually be in this guide, though I will need to re-build it somehow as I will need some more space.

[spoiler]more srs I just had to steal this pageking[/spoiler]

Edited by RysPicz