[Storyline Guide] Kanto complete walkthrough & Hidden item Guide

• 1 month later...

As we all know, update will be coming very soon (tm) so probably a lot of things are going to be changed in the guide to fit the post-update storyline.

Also I'd like to thank few people who PM'd me with few missing thing in the guide while the thread was closed :) I belive there still could be something wrong or missing so any feedback will be appreciated.

Ugh you asshole telling me I can make huge amounts of money, come here expecting to not have to do any work this would require player interaction, I hate player interaction :(

Well, you don't need player interaction if you don't plan on selling expshares, pp ups and so on, pure money from one alt after selling all the items along with vitamins is around ~~450k and it takes (for me) around 5 hours. Worth it? ;)

In regards to this, do I need to worry about my sweeper going over a certain level and not obeying?  Should I skip some trainers until late game to try and ensure this doesn't occur?

Once you start out with your level 5 starmie, in the forest you need to kill 2 trainers, at brock kill everything.

After brock is finished try to skip as much battles in route 4 and Mt Moon as possible, once you leave the cave you probably have a level 14 starmie.

Go to mistys gym and kill every trainer, including her.

When you challenge surge you'll want a level 24ish starmie.

After that you don't need to worry about levels anymore

(tbh the run is more efficient if you skip most trainers, although I like to kill every trainer from island 4-7 since they give 1000-1200 yen each)

When we can trade items do you think selling things like PP-ups and rare candies to other players would be the better option since hopefully we will be able to trade items in quantities greater than one maybe hopefully creating a market for these things?

Wanting to know with the update hopefully around the corner, saving these alt run items for that

Or are the items I have in mind even tradeable

When we can trade items do you think selling things like PP-ups and rare candies to other players would be the better option since hopefully we will be able to trade items in quantities greater than one maybe hopefully creating a market for these things?

Wanting to know with the update hopefully around the corner, saving these alt run items for that

Or are the items I have in mind even tradeable

PPups you can quite easely sell to players (ingame sells for 5k each, players buy for 10k-15k)

Rare candies I never see people buy for much, personally I sell em to NPCs,

plus most of the people who want to buy them don't even know they're not tradable, which leads to waste of time convincing the guy

Doesn't cover the underground path item locations :(  found a good map for the first one, haven't found one for the second yet.

http://pkmn.net/dex/getlocationmap.php?game=9&location=498

Actually that website is good for both of them, probably all the paths, regardless

http://pkmn.net/dex/getlocationmap.php?game=9&location=499

for the other one

what if i told you there arent any hidden items in pokemmo underground

• 2 weeks later...

I still haven't gotten the hang of this. 

What level Starmie and HM slave should I transfer over?

Great guide, btw, will be of a lot of help!

I transfer a level 1 starmie from breeding myself, 100 hm slave because whynot it wont be used.

Kill everything up to cerulean, typically what I do, then i beat everything in mistys gym, nugget bridge, everything in surges gym, everything in rock tunnel, everything in erika's? gym, everything in rocket game corner, the rockets in pokemon tower, everything in kogas gym, everything in the mansion and blaines gym, and by then you could go back and beat everybody you didn't fight if you wanted.  And I am sure a lot of those fights are optional but I like to beat up on every trainer I can.

I usually transfer level 6-7 starmie with me, levels of HM slaves do not matter at all. I'm usually avoiding all the trainers I can, but trying to make sure that my Starmie will be at least lvl 18-19 when I face Misty (that usually enables me to 2hko her starmie with tbolt).

I transfer a level 1 starmie from breeding myself, 100 hm slave because whynot it wont be used.

Kill everything up to cerulean, typically what I do, then i beat everything in mistys gym, nugget bridge, everything in surges gym, everything in rock tunnel, everything in erika's? gym, everything in rocket game corner, the rockets in pokemon tower, everything in kogas gym, everything in the mansion and blaines gym, and by then you could go back and beat everybody you didn't fight if you wanted.  And I am sure a lot of those fights are optional but I like to beat up on every trainer I can.

How long does it take on average?